Are you ready to test your knowledge on some of our Geography quiz questions? We have put together both easy questions for you to answer and some difficult questions as well. Familiar with the impossible quiz type quiz?
These questions are simple geography quiz questions we believe you can answer and some not so easy which mans you will end up guessing the answers. Not to worry, all answers are at the end of this page for you to see how well you know the subject matter.
Follow us for more quiz questions and answers:
- Level 1: Nutrition and Diet Trivia Quiz
- Keto Diet Nutrition Quiz
- 200 Bible Trivia Questions and Answers – Old Testament Part 1
- 200 Bible Trivia Questions and Answers – Old Testament Part 2
1. What is the primary mountain range in Iran?
2. What country has the most coastline?
3. What mountain range stretches from the town of Seesen in northwest Germany to Eisleben in the east?
4. What is the largest country in South America?
5. In 1893, which country became the first to give women the right to vote?
6. In what country can you visit Machu Picchu?
7. What mountains form part of the conventional boundary between the continents of Europe and Asia?
8. Which river divides the USA from Mexico?
9. Which of the following continents is intersected by the Equator?
10. Dutch people are citizens of which country?
11. What U.S. state shares borders with Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico?
12. Which of these African nations is NOT landlocked?
13. Who discovered America?
14. What razor-thin country accounts for more than half of the western coastline of South America?
15. What is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
16. What is the coldest sea on Earth?
17. Which of the following volcanoes is NOT located in Antarctica?
18. What is the state capital of Oklahoma?
19. Which of the following lakes is located in an ancient meteorite impact crater?
20. What is the capital of Costa Rica?
21. What European country is home to Transylvania?
22. Of the eight major islands in the Hawaiian Archipelago, what is the only one that is uninhabited?
23. How many colors are there in the South Korean flag?
24. How many tributaries does the Amazon River have?
25. What African country served as the setting for Tatooine in Star Wars?
26. Lake Titicaca sits on the border between what two nations?
27. What is the common name of the galaxy that encompasses our solar system?
28. What mountain is nicknamed the “Savage Mountain”?
29. What continent is located at Latitude 90°S Longitude 0.00°E?
30. What continent does Mount Everest belong to?
31. What ocean is home to 75% of the Earth’s volcanoes?
32. What is the capital of Liechtenstein?
33. What is the largest country on the Arabian Peninsula?
34. What is the highest mountain in the British Isles?
35. In which Ukrainian town did the atomic plant disaster occur in 1986?
36. What is the capital of Pakistan?
37. What body of water separates Africa and Europe?
38. What is the name of San Francisco’s famous bridge?
39. What is the capital of Turkey?
40. Which country did America purchase the state of Alaska from?
41. What Hawaiian island is known as “Bird Island”?
42. What is the name of the tallest waterfall in the world?
43. What U.S. state is home to Yellowstone National Park?
44. Riyadh is the capital of what Middle-Eastern country?
45. What is the most populated country in Africa?
46. The Canary Islands are named after which animals?
47. What is the most populous state in the US?
48. What is the capital of Azerbaijan?
49. Which is the smallest ocean in the world?
50. Santiago is the capital city of which country?
- Zagros Mountains
- New Zealand
- Ural Mountains
- Rio Grande
- South America
- White Sea
- Mount Napier
- Oklahoma City
- Lake Bosumtwi
- San Jose
- Bolivia & Peru
- Milky Way
- Saudi Arabia
- Ben Nevis
- Strait of Gibraltar
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Angel Falls
- Saudi Arabia
- Arctic Ocean