40 Psalms To Win Court Cases
As a believer in Christ, you know that God's word is powerful and can transform even the most challenging situations. When it comes to legal battles, the power of prayer can be an invaluable tool.
That's why we've compiled this collection of Psalms to win court cases - so that you can have a powerful weapon to fight for justice in the name of the Lord.
See also: Seek the Lord Early
The truth is that when we speak God's word, we release His power into the world. As it says in Isaiah 55:10-11, "For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and do not return there but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."
By reciting and declaring these Psalms over your court case, you are putting your faith in the Lord and trusting that God's mercy will work in your favor. Don't underestimate the power of prayer and the promises of God. These Psalms have been used by believers for centuries to bring about miraculous outcomes in legal battles.
So if you're facing a court case and feeling overwhelmed, turn to these Psalms with confidence and know that God's power is at work in your life. With faith and prayer, all things are possible. Amen!
Psalms To Win Court Case
- Psalm 5:3-4 - "In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. For you are not a God who is pleased with wickedness; with you, evil people are not welcome."
- Psalm 35:1 - "Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me!"
- Psalm 25:3 - "Indeed, none who wait for you shall be put to shame; they shall be ashamed who are wantonly treacherous."
- Psalm 7:1-2 - "Lord my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me, or they will tear me apart like a lion and rip me to pieces with no one to rescue me."
- Psalm 7:6 - "Arise, Lord, in your anger; rise up against the rage of my enemies. Awake, my God; decree justice."
- Psalm 76:8-9 - "From heaven you uttered judgment; the earth feared and was still, when God arose to establish judgment, to save all the humble of the earth."
- Psalm 10:17-18 - "You, Lord, hear the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed, so that mere earthly mortals will never again strike terror."
- Psalm 43:1 - "Vindicate me, O God, and defend my cause against an ungodly people, from the deceitful and unjust man deliver me!"
- Psalm 74:22 - "Arise, O God, defend your cause; remember how the foolish scoff at you all the day!"
- Psalm 71:2 - "In your righteousness deliver me and rescue me; incline your ear to me, and save me!"
Bible Verses For Victory In Court Cases
- Psalm 119:78 - "Let the insolent be put to shame, because they have wronged me with falsehood; as for me, I will meditate on your precepts."
- Psalm 80:3 - "Restore us, O God; let your face shine, that we may be saved!"
- Psalm 16:8-9 - "I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure."
- Psalm 119:154 - "Plead my cause and redeem me; give me life according to your promise!"
- Psalm 35:7 - "For without cause they hid their net for me; without cause they dug a pit for my life."
- Psalm 143:8 - "Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."
- Psalm 140:12 - "I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and will execute justice for the needy."
- Psalm 17:6-7 - "I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer. Show me the wonders of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes."
- Psalm 119:121 - "I have done what is just and right; do not leave me to my oppressors."
- Psalm 35:19 - "Let not those rejoice over me who are wrongfully my foes, and let not those wink the eye who hate me without cause."
Bible Verses To Win Court Case
- Psalm 103:6 - "The Lord works righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed."
- Psalm 18:2-3 - "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies."
- Psalm 35:23 - "Awake and rouse yourself for my vindication, for my cause, my God and my Lord!"
- Psalm 27:12 - "Give me not up to the will of my adversaries; for false witnesses have risen against me, and they breathe out violence."
- Psalm 20:1-2 - "May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion."
- Psalm 17:13 - "Arise, Lord! Confront them, subdue them! Deliver me from the wicked by your sword."
- Psalm 91:14 - "Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name."
- Psalm 23:4-5 - "Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows."
- Psalm 31:15 - "My times are in your hand; rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors!"
- Psalm 144:7-8 - "Reach down from heaven and rescue me; rescue me from deep waters, from the power of my enemies. Their mouths are full of lies; they swear to tell the truth, but they lie instead."
Scriptures To Read Before Court Cases
- Psalm 25:1-2 - "In you, Lord my God, I put my trust. I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me."
- Psalm 119:133-134 - "Guide my steps by your word, so I will not be overcome by evil. Ransom me from the oppression of evil people; then I can obey your commandments."
- Psalm 143:9 - "Rescue me from my enemies, LORD; I run to you to hide me."
- Psalm 142:6 - "Listen to my cries, for I am in desperate need. Rescue me from those who hunt me down, for they are too strong for me."
- Psalm 26:1-3 - "Vindicate me, Lord, for I have led a blameless life; I have trusted in the Lord and have not faltered. Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness."
- Psalm 44:26 - "Rise up and help us; rescue us because of your unfailing love."
- Psalm 102:13 - "You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come."
- Psalm 25:20-22 - "Guard my life and rescue me; do not let me be put to shame, for I take refuge in you. May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope, LORD, is in you."
- Psalm 40:13-14 - "Please, LORD, rescue me! Come quickly, LORD, and help me. May those who try to destroy me be humiliated and put to shame. May those who take delight in my trouble be turned back in disgrace."
- Psalm 27:1-3 - "The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident."