Story of Saul to Paul Quiz – Saul was a man who persecuted Christians in the early days. One day while on his way to Damascus to do more damage, the Lord appeared to him in bright light.
A voice spoke to him and asked why he was persecuting Christians. Saul realized that he had been wrong and asked for forgiveness.
Then his name was changed from Saul to Paul, and after this encounter, he became one of the most influential figures in the early church.
To test your knowledge on how much you know about Apostle Paul, go through this quiz – the story of Saul to Paul quiz questions and answers.
Story of Saul to Paul Quiz
1. Who laid his hands on Paul to restore his sight?
2. Who spoke to Paul on the road to damascus?
3. Who was the centurion who took Paul as a prisoner to Rome? (Acts 27:1)
4. How old was Timothy when he was ordained by Paul?
Answer: Not mentioned in the bible
5. Paul called this group his “glory and joy.”
6. How many disciples did Paul meet in Ephesus? (Acts 19:1-7)
Answer: There were about twelve men in all
7. After Paul’s sight was restored, he was ___.
8. Where was Paul’s hometown? (Acts 22:3)
9. Name of sorcerer struck blind at Paul’s command? (Acts 13)
10. This Roman ruler sent for Paul so that he could hear about Paul’s faith in Christ
11. What fell from Paul’s eyes when his vision was restored
12. Number of days Paul was blind after seeing the vision
13. In what city did Paul encounter an idol to an unknown god? (Acts 17)
14. The congregation in this city was made sorrowful by one of Paul’s letters.
15. Where was Paul when he was warned not to go to Jerusalem? (Acts 21:4)
16. Believer who was circumcised by Paul
17. Paul stopped the Philippian ____ from killing himself. (Acts 16:16-40)
18. What was Paul’s original name before his conversion?
Answer: Saul of Tarsus
19. How did Paul become an apostle? (Galatians 1:11-17)
Answer: In Galatians, Paul received a vision of Jesus from God, who commissioned him to be an Apostle to the Gentiles
20. Who was sent by God to help Saul?
21. Who warned Paul not to go to Jerusalem? (Acts 21:4)
Answer: The disciples through the Spirit
22. What man did Paul say was the pattern of one to come? (Romans 5:14)
23. Saul had intense hatred for these people (Acts 9:1-2)
Answer: Lord’s disciples
24. In what city did Paul have a vision of a man from Macedonia? (Acts 16:9-15)
25. To what city was Saul traveling when he encountered a great and blinding light? (Acts 22:12-22)
26. Paul was accompanied by Priscilla and this person from Corinth to Syria
27. Who was emperor when Paul was in Rome?
28. Paul’s conversion is told in this chapter of Acts
29. Is Paul the Apostle movie on Netflix?
Answer: Yes, Paul the Apostle movie is now available on Netflix. It was released online on August 17, 2022
30. Who did Paul leave in Crete to straighten out what was unfinished? (Titus 1:5)
31. What did Saul say in response to Jesus words “saul, saul, why do you persecute me?
Answer: Who are you, Lord?
32. Who said Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?
33. Where did Paul go immediately after his conversion?
34. Paul before his conversion attended the stoning of who? (Acts 7:57–58)
35. Who presented Paul to the disciples?
36. Roman ruler who refused to hear the complaint of Jewish leaders against Paul