4th Grade Trivia Jeopardy
Are you looking for a fun way to test your 4th grader's knowledge? Look no further than our 4th Grade Trivia Jeopardy questions and answers.
Jeopardy is a popular game show that has been entertaining audiences for decades. It's also a great way to test your knowledge on various topics.
We have compiled a list of questions for you to engage and challenge your 4th grader's knowledge.
See also 5th Grade Trivia Jeopardy.
4th Grade Trivia Jeopardy Questions
1. What is the largest continent in the world?
2. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
3. Who wrote the famous novel "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"?
4. What is the highest mountain in North America?
5. What is the process by which plants make food called?
6. What is the name of the famous scientist who developed the theory of relativity?
7. Which is the only state in America you can find both animals in the wild?
8. How many basketball players from one team are on the court at any given time?
9. What is the name of the first man to be credited with inventing the light bulb?
10. How many days are there in a leap year?
11. What is the name of the famous Greek philosopher who taught Alexander the Great?
12. What is the second tallest animal in the world?
13. What is the name of the tallest waterfall in the world?
14. What is the name of the world's tallest living tree?
15. What is the name of the biggest ship in the world?
16. What is the name of the biggest cruise ship in the world as of end of 2022?
17. What is the name of the famous Disney character who wears a bow tie and looks like a bird?
18. Which famous French painter who created "Starry Night" and "Sunflowers"?
19. How many days are there in a non-leap year?
20. What is the name of the tallest roller coaster in the world?
21. The largest volcano in the solar system, located on Mars is called?
22. What is it called when liquid changes to gas below the boiling point?
23. What is the name of the famous Roman emperor who built the Colosseum?
24. What name did the Romans originally used for the Colosseum?
25. What is the name of the largest bone in the human body?
26. How many days are in a leap year in February?
27. What is the name of the tallest minaret in the world?
28. Which famous German composer created "Fur Elise" and "Moonlight Sonata"?
29. What is the name of the famous Shakespearean play about a Danish prince seeking revenge?
30. Who wrote the famous book "The Diary of a Young Girl"?
31. What is the name of the famous artist who painted the "Mona Lisa"?
32. What famous Greek epic poem tells the story of the Trojan War?
33. What Disney movie is about a lion cub's journey to becoming king?
34. What famous bird is known for its long neck and pink feathers?
35. What famous American cartoon character lives in a pineapple under the sea?
36. Which famous basketball player is often referred to as "King James"?
37. What famous puppet in Sesame Street was performed by Jim Henson?
38. What famous Looney Tunes cartoon character is portrayed as the speedy mouse?
39. What is the name of the young lion who must learn to become the king of the Pride Lands in the movie "The Lion King"?
40. In "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse", what is the name of the young man who becomes the newest Spider-Man?
4th Grade Trivia Jeopardy Answers
- Roald Dahl
- Denali/Mount McKinley
- Albert Einstein
- South Florida
- Five per team
- Thomas Edison
- 366 days
- African Bush Elephant
- Angel Falls
- Seawise Giant
- Wonder of the Seas
- Donald Duck
- Vincent van Gogh
- 365 days
- Kingda Ka
- Olympus Mons
- Emperor Vespasian
- Flavian Amphitheatre
- The femur
- 29 days
- The minaret of the Djamaa el Djazaïr
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Anne Frank
- Leonardo da Vinci
- The Iliad
- The Lion King
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- LeBron James
- Kermit the Frog
- Speedy Gonzales
- Miles Morales
Leave a Reply