NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia Answers
Welcome to our NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia Answers Guide. This guide will cover all the trivia questions you will encounter from Yolanda and Sabine, in the game's fashion-related challenges.
To progress in each game quest, you must answer a set of three questions from Yolanda and Sabine. Once you have completed each sets of questions, you will be offered more daily questions to earn rewards.
For more NBA 2K23 quiz, see also NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia - Edgar and Herschel.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia Answers
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia 1
- Who makes the Birkin bag? Answer: Hermes.
- Which shoe company was the first to introduce a microchip into its sneakers? Answer: Adidas.
- What did the Nike logo originally intend to convey with its look and style? Answer: Motion.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia 2
- Which streetwear company is known for its logo that looks like two U's, with one being upside down? Answer: Under Armor.
- Who was the very first NBA player with his own signature shoe? Answer: Bob Cousy.
- Which economist coined the phrase "conspicuous consumption" back in 1899? Answer: Thorstein Veblen.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia 3
- Which resale marketplace was founded by a whole bunch of people including Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert? Answer: StockX.
- What was the original color of the Yeezy 350s? Answer: Turtle Dove.
- Which brand created a totally cute and iconic backpack for Swedish schoolkids back in 1970? Answer: Fjallraven Kanken.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia 4
- Which company produces Air Jordans? Answer: Nikes.
- What luxury brand that everyone knows now, but back in the day was originally known for making trunks for traveling? Answer: Louis Vuitton.
- Who designed the Peter Saville Parka, not the one Sabine got in Chinatown for thirty-five dollars, the real one? Answer: Raf Simons.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia 5
- Which label's iconic logo is like the little heart with eyes on it? Answer: Comme des Garcons PLAY
- The shoe museum with the largest collection of footwear is the Bata and it's in what city? Answer: Toronto.
- When Heron Preston did his project UNIFORM, who did he collaborate with? Answer: The NYC Department of Sanitation.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia 6
- What was the name of the former basketball player that Converse hired to help design their most iconic sneaker almost 100 years ago? Answer: Chuck Taylor.
- Which Japanese streetwear brand was founded in 1993? Answer 2: BAPE.
- What's the name of the streetwear line founded by the brothers Edwin and Salmee, whose last name was Faeh? Answer: Carhartt WIP.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia 7
- Which iconic streetwear logo was based on the way the founder would sign his handcrafted surfboards? Answer: Stussy.
- Which brand was founded by Jerry Lorenzo? Answer: Fear of God.
- What was the inspiration for the Air Jordan X according to Tinker Hatfield? Answer: Lawnmower.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia 8
- With Nike kicks, yeah? The originals used a household appliance to make the soles. Name it. Answer: Waffle Iron.
- Which two shoe companies were created out of an argument between two brothers? Answer: Adidas & Puma.
- What's the name of Brendon Babenzain's brand? Answer: Noah.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia 9
- Fenty is a fashion house founded by which singer? Answer 1: Rihanna.
- Which sneakers were the first to be mass mass mass produced? Answer: Keds.
- When Nike was planning on discontinuing the original Air Force 1, retailers in which city saved it by offering color of the month drops? Answer: Baltimore.
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia 10
- Which designer's Red October sneakers sold out within seconds? Answer: Kanye.
- Back in 1984, Michael Jordan and Nike had just launched the original Air Jordan shoe. Michael wasn't allowed to wear the original Jordans in an NBA game because they violated a specific and now repealed rule. What was the rule violation that resulted in the original Air Jordans being banned? Answer: Unapproved Colors.
- Back in 2018 PrettyLittleThing partnered with this OG hip-hop brand. It was fire. Probably one of the best collaborations in streetwear history. Who was that brand that made it so fire? Answer: Kark Kani.