NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia - Edgar and Herschel Answers
NBA 2K23 is one of the market's most popular basketball video games. Players can enjoy various game modes, including MyCareer mode, MyTeam mode, and other popular trivia modes.
This article will answer all the NBA 2K23 Basketball trivia questions in Edgar and Herschel in NBA 2K23's trivia mode.
For more NBA 2K challenging games, see also NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia.
- Who are Edgar and Herschel?
- NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia - Answers to Edgar and Herschel Questions
Who are Edgar and Herschel?
Before we dive into the answers to the trivia questions, let's take a moment to talk about who Edgar and Herschel are. In NBA 2K23's trivia mode, Edgar and Herschel are the hosts of the trivia show. They will ask you a set of three questions, and you'll need to answer them correctly to progress through the levels.
Are you confident about your basketball knowledge? If you are, let's see how much you know about this famous sports game.
NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia - Answers to Edgar and Herschel Questions
NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia 1
- How many championships did Bill Russell win?: Answer: 11
- Which team has lost the most NBA Championships?: Lakers
- Which player was taken number one overall in the 1998 NBA Draft?: Answer: Michael Olowokandi
NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia 2
- Who was known as "the Hick from French Lick"?: Answer: Larry Bird
- Which player — an all-time great — has a standing invitation to come to my house for dinner in addition to having won the most NBA MVP awards?: Answer: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- What I want to know is, which two players have won the most Olympic Gold Medals in Basketball?: Answer: Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi
NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia 3
- Which player has recorded the most triple-doubles in NBA history?: Answer: Russell Westbrook
- The film "White Men Can't Jump" featured games played at which West Coast streetball court?: Answer: Venice Beach
- Streetball legend Earl Manigault was better known as what?: Answer: The Goat
NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia 4
- Which NBA player famously electrified Rucker Park back in 2002?: Answer: Kobe Bryant
- Which NBA and ABA legend retired with the highest shooting percentage in league history?: Answer: Artis Gilmore
- Who won the very first NBA basketball game?: Answer: New York Knicks
NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia 5
- The team that some people refer to as the Oklahoma City Thunder were originally known by what name?: Answer: Seattle Supersonics
- Who was known as the Clown Prince of the Harlem Globetrotters?: Answer: Meadowlark Lemon
- Rudy Gobert, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw have something in common. They were all born in France. Which other prominent player shares that country of birth?: Answer: Dominique Wilkins
NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia 6
- What team broke the all-time regular season win total record that was previously held by the Chicago Bulls?: Answer: Warriors
- Which baller was the all-time leading points scorer in the men's college game?: Answer: Pete Maravich
- Which team averaged the most points per game in NCAA history?: Answer: Loyola Marymount
NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia 7
- The 1992 US Men's Olympic Gold Medal winning squad was known by what nickname?: Answer: The Dream Team
- In the early days of basketball, when the men were men and the hoops were wood, what were basketball players referred to?: Answer: Cagers
- Which absolute legend of the game took home the first WNBA MVP award?: Answer: Cynthia Cooper
NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia 8
- In what New York neighborhood would you find the famous Rucker Park court?: Answer: Harlem
- Which San Antonio Spurs legend was nicknamed "The Admiral"?: Answer: David Robinson
- Who was this prophetic player who brought the jump shot to the NBA?: Answer: Joe Fulks
NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia 9
- What former NBA Commissioner is the championship trophy currently named after?: Answer: Larry O'Brien
- What would Celtics coach of great renown Red Auerbach do every time he felt victory was assured?: Answer: Light a cigar
- Which team selected Kawhi Leonard in the 2011 NBA Draft?: Answer: Pacers
NBA 2K23 Basketball Trivia 10
- The iconic ball used by the ABA featured which color scheme?: Answer: Red, White, and Blue
- Okay, most people love the trey. But what year was the three-pointer introduced to the NBA?: Answer: 1979
- In the early days of basketball, who got the ball when it went out of bounds?: Answer: First to get to it
Leave a Reply