15 Fun Family Christmas Quiz Questions and Answers
Are you ready for another family Christmas quiz questions and answers? We have put together some easy Christmas quiz questions, general knowledge questions about Christmas, Disney Christmas quiz questions as well as Christmas movie quiz.
Let's see how much you know about Christmas and don't forget to share this with friends and family.
See also: Christmas Trivia Questions and Answers
Family Christmas Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Why do we celebrate Christmas?
A: To give gifts to each other
B: To celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ
C: To spend time with friends and family
D: To rest as much as possible
2. "Milk Punch" is which popular Christmas drink?
A: Mulled wine
D: Orange juice
3. On a Christmas tree, what do people traditionally put on top of it?
A: A star
B: An angel
C: Cake chimney
D: Candy cane
4. The Snowman was first aired on TV on Boxing Day of which year?
5. Which British monarch delivered the first Christmas message?
A: George V
B: George VI
C: George IV
D: Edward III
6. Which famous US celebrity and political figure featured in Home Alone 2?
A: Barack Obama
B: Joe Biden
C: Hillary Clinton
D: Donald Trump
7. What colour are mistletoe berries?
8. In what country was eggnog invented?
9. When are the 12 days of Christmas traditionally celebrated?
A: 13-24 December
B: 14-25 December
C: 20-31 December
D: 25 December - 5 January
10. How many reindeer drives Santa's sleigh?
11. Who banned Christmas carols after the English Civil War in 1647?
A: Charles II of England
B: Oliver Cromwell
C: Richard Cromwell
D: Thomas Cromwell
12. In the song, 'The Twelve Days Of Christmas', how many turtle doves are there?
13. When was Christmas first celebrated in the UK?
A: 3rd century
B: 4th century
C: 5th century
D: 6th century
14: How do you say "Merry Christmas" in Spanish?
A: Buon Natale
B: god Jul
C: Feliz Navidad
D: Maligayang Pasko
15: In 1643, which famous scientist was born on Christmas Day?
A: Isaac Newton
B: Charles Dawin
C: Albert Einstein
D: Galileo Galilei
Christmas Quiz Answers
- To celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ
- An angel
- George V
- Donald Trump
- 25 December - 5 January
- Oliver Cromwell
- 3rd century
- Feliz Navidad
- Isaac Newton
Christmas Quiz True or False
1. The Bible says Jesus was born in December.
False. The Bible does not state the exact date of Jesus’ birth.
2. Christmas wasn’t celebrated for over 300 years after Jesus died.
True. The first Christmas was celebrated on December 25th, 336 A.D.
3. The story of the Little Drummer Boy is found in the book of Mark.
False. The Little Drummer Boy is a fictional story.
4. Joseph is the father of Jesus.
False. This is tricky question, God is the Father.
5. Mary had other children after Jesus.
True. In Mark 6:3, we see that Jesus had brothers and sisters.
6. The Bible says sheep and other barn animals were present at Jesus’ birth.
False. No animals are specified.
7. The three wise men were present at Jesus’ birth.
False. They visited Him as an infant.
8. Jerusalem is known as the city of Abraham.
False. It is the City of David
9. Santa have his own postal code in Canada
True: The Postal Service has designated H0H 0H0 (ho ho ho) as the official postcode for letters to Santa
10: The three wise men in the Bible were not kings
True: The three wise men were advisors to kings
11: White Christmas song is the best-selling Christmas single of all time
True: Guinness World Records has certified that the white Christmas classic has sold over 100 million copies
12: Santa is known to get milk and cookies worldwide
False: Santa gets milk and cookies only from US and Canada.
13: The song "All I Want for Christmas Is You" was co-written by Mariah Carey
14: Jingle Bell Rock is the most recorded Christmas song in history
15: Santa starts delivering his presents on Boxing Day
False: Santa starts delivering on Christmas Eve
Disney Christmas Quiz Questions and Answers
1: What is Scott Calvin’s role at the beginning of the Santa Clause movie of 1994?
A: Toy Salesman
2: What was the first obstacle Scott faced in the first house he visits on Christmas Eve?
A: A large dog
3: In which state was Home Alone filmed in 1990?
4: What was the nickname of the pair of burglars that tried to break into the McCallisters’ home?
A: The wet bandits
5: How many siblings did Kevin have in Home Alone 1?
6: What is the name of Kristoff’s reindeer in Frozen?
7: Who is the Princess of Arendelle in Olaf's Frozen Adventure movie?
8: Who played the role of Olaf in Olaf's Frozen Adventure?
A: Josh Gad
We hope that you have been blessed by our collection of family Christmas quiz questions and answers for you to test your prayer IQ.
See also: New Years Trivia Questions and Answers
Leave a Reply