15 Fun Family Christmas Quiz Questions and Answers
Are you ready for another family Christmas quiz questions and answers? We have put together some easy Christmas quiz questions, general knowledge questions about Christmas, Disney Christmas quiz questions as well as Christmas movie quiz.
Let’s see how much you know about Christmas and don’t forget to share this with friends and family.
Family Christmas Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Why do we celebrate Christmas? A: To give gifts to each other B: To celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ C: To spend time with friends and family D: To rest as much as possible
2. “Milk Punch” is which popular Christmas drink? A: Mulled wine B: Eggnog C: Babychino D: Orange juice
3. On a Christmas tree, what do people traditionally put on top of it? A: A star B: An angel C: Cake chimney D: Candy cane
4. The Snowman was first aired on TV on Boxing Day of which year? A: 1980 B: 1981 C: 1982 D: 1983
5. Which British monarch delivered the first Christmas message? A: George V B: George VI C: George IV D: Edward III
6. Which famous US celebrity and political figure featured in Home Alone 2? A: Barack Obama B: Joe Biden C: Hillary Clinton D: Donald Trump
7. What colour are mistletoe berries? A: Blue B: Green C: Red D: White
8. In what country was eggnog invented? A: Germany B: Russia C: England D: France
9. When are the 12 days of Christmas traditionally celebrated? A: 13-24 December B: 14-25 December C: 20-31 December D: 25 December – 5 January
10. How many reindeer drives Santa’s sleigh? A: 7 B: 8 C: 9 D: 10
11. Who banned Christmas carols after the English Civil War in 1647? A: Charles II of England B: Oliver Cromwell C: Richard Cromwell D: Thomas Cromwell
12. In the song, ‘The Twelve Days Of Christmas’, how many turtle doves are there? A: 2 B: 3 C: 4 D: 5
13. When was Christmas first celebrated in the UK? A: 3rd century B: 4th century C: 5th century D: 6th century
14: How do you say “Merry Christmas” in Spanish? A: Buon Natale B: god Jul C: Feliz Navidad D: Maligayang Pasko
15: In 1643, which famous scientist was born on Christmas Day? A: Isaac Newton B: Charles Dawin C: Albert Einstein D: Galileo Galilei
Christmas Quiz Answers
1: To celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ
3: An angel
5: George V
6: Donald Trump
9: 25 December – 5 January
11: Oliver Cromwell
13: 3rd century
14: Feliz Navidad
15: Isaac Newton
Christmas Quiz True or False
1. The Bible says Jesus was born in December. False. The Bible does not state the exact date of Jesus’ birth.
2. Christmas wasn’t celebrated for over 300 years after Jesus died. True. The first Christmas was celebrated on December 25th, 336 A.D.
3. The story of the Little Drummer Boy is found in the book of Mark. False. The Little Drummer Boy is a fictional story.
4. Joseph is the father of Jesus. False. This is tricky question, God is the Father.
5. Mary had other children after Jesus. True. In Mark 6:3, we see that Jesus had brothers and sisters.
6. The Bible says sheep and other barn animals were present at Jesus’ birth. False. No animals are specified.
7. The three wise men were present at Jesus’ birth. False. They visited Him as an infant.
8: Who played the role of Olaf in Olaf’s Frozen Adventure? A: Josh Gad
We hope that you have been blessed by our collection of family Christmas quiz questions and answers for you to test your prayer IQ. Don’t forget to also checkout our blog section for more frequently asked bible questions and quizzes.