This is our collection of powerful good morning Saturday blessings and prayers, Saturday inspirational blessings, Saturday morning inspirational quotes that will inspire you throughout the weekend.
These Saturday inspirational morning quotes are meant to help you grow spiritually, empower you to face whatever mountains might be before you, and also inspire you to be a role model to others around you.
What Is Saturday To You?
- Saturday is a day of rest when we can recharge and spend some time with loved ones. It is the perfect time to stop and reflect on all that we have been blessed with in our lives, including the blessings given to us from God.
- Saturday is also a time to offer thanks for all of the things we have been given and for all of the good things we see around us. It’s a day to be grateful and always remember that life is full of blessings.
Remember, you can overcome whatever challenges you might be facing by speaking these words below upon your situation. Spend time to meditate on these Saturday morning sayings. Don’t forget to share these amazing collection of powerful Saturday morning quotes to all your friends and family members.
Saturday Morning Prayers and Blessings Bible Verses
“The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands”
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
“The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.”
“The LORD is my strength and my defence; he has become my salvation.”
“The Lord is good, a Strength and Stronghold in the day of trouble; He knows those who take refuge and trust in Him.”
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”
“Don’t be afraid Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today The Lord himself will fight for you Just stay calm.”
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.”
“Give thanks to him who made the heavenly lights, His faithful love endures forever. the sun to rule the day, His faithful love endures forever.”
“I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.”
“And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.”
“Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.”
“The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore I will hope in him.”
Good Morning Saturday Images For WhatsApp
1. No evil shall come near you or your loved once.
2. When surrounded by problems, surround yourself with God’s word.
3. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, I will be there.
4. Lord, I know what ever life brings, for my good you are working all things.
5. God will do what no man can do for you today.
6. God is on my side and on your side too.
7. Lord, break the things in me that breaks your heart.
8. If you where looking for one person who will change your life forever, look to Jesus.
9. Peace comes when you pray. Have you prayed today?
10. God’s promises have no expiry date.
11. Sis, you didn’t choose God, God chose you.
12. When you are tired – pray
When you are stressed – pray
When you are anxious – pray
When you are afraid – pray
When you are unsure – pray
13. Sis, the Holy Spirit is fighting for you.
14. The best way to escape SIN & TEMPTATION is to run to God.
15. Humble yourself before the Lord, and He will lift you up.
16. Exercise daily. Walk with the Lord.
17. No matter the storm, I will keep on praising God.
18. Try again, this time with God.
19. God loves everybody including you.
20. Be still and know that I am God. – Psalm 46:10
Happy Saturday Images with Quotes
21. God will make your enemies your footstool.
22. Sacrifice your time for God.
23. God is good all the time.
24. Prayer is not an exercise, it is the life.
25. Wishing you a beautiful and blissful Saturday! May your day be filled with all the joys that life has to offer!
26. Life is good, because God is great!
27. My relationship with God is my number one focus. I know that if I take care of that, God will take care of everything else.
28. Let God mold you for Him to transform you into a masterpiece.
29. Jesus’s death gave me life.
30. Blessed Assurance, Jesus Is Mine!
31. Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. – Psalm 56:3
32. Do you have time for Jesus today?
33. You are the light of the world. – Matthew 5:14
34. Jesus rescued me from death and gave me eternal life.
35. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of all of them.
36. Every word of God proves true. – Proverbs 30:5
37. I was going to waste, but Jesus recycled me.
38. Pray without ceasing. – 1 Thessalonians 5:17
39. His life saved mine!
40. God is my real best friend.
41. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it!
42. The joy of the Lord is your strength. – Nehemiah 8:10
43. P.U.S.H – Pray Until Something Happens.
Saturday Morning Quotes and Sayings
44. Jesus is my rock and my salvation. I will fear no evil.
45. I will claim the promises of God.
46. Fear God and keep his commandments. – Ecclesiastes 12:13
47. Don’t panic, just pray and it will be alright.
48. Jesus loves you.
49. Let go and let God handle it.
50. God is my wireless provider!
51. A.S.A.P. – Always Say a Prayer.
52. You are loved beyond measure.
53. The cure to a lonely heart is some time alone with Jesus.
54. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. – Matthew 11:30
55. Your relationship with God will set the tone of every other relationship in your life. Fix your eyes on Him, and watch how it changes things.
56. Before the end of the month, God will show you why you had to wait this long. God has you in mind for great things.
Prayer for a Productive Saturday
Dear God, thank you for another Saturday. It is a gift, and I am so grateful for it. I pray that you would help me to make the most of it. I want to be productive today, but not just in the sense of getting things done. I want to be productive in terms of making progress on my goals and moving closer to my dreams.
I pray that you would give me the strength and energy I need to get things done today. I pray that you would help me to stay focused and motivated, even when I feel like giving up.
As I look forward to this day, Lord, I ask that you help me make this a productive Saturday that I can look back on. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Prayer for a Relaxing Saturday
Dear Lord, thank you for this Saturday. I know that I don’t have to work today and I can just relax. I pray that you would help me to use this day wisely.
I know that there are still things that need to be done around the house and errands that need to be run, but I pray that you would give me the strength and energy to do them.
I also pray that you would help me to find time to just relax and enjoy this day. Thank you for all that you have done for me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Prayer for a blessed Saturday
Dear Lord, I am so grateful for this Saturday. You have blessed me with another day to spend with my loved ones, to enjoy your creation and to grow in my relationship with you.
I pray that you would continue to bless me and my family on this day, and that we would use it to serve you and others.
I also pray for those who are struggling today, that you would give them strength and hope. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Prayer for a Saturday Morning
Dear Lord, I thank you for making me see another wonderful Saturday morning. Many started the week but did not live to see this day. It is not by my power or might but it is by your grace and mercy I am able to see this beautiful day.
Lord, your word says, you are the hope for hopeless and strength for the weak. I run to you this day with both hands stretched out and grabbing on to you in faith.
Let this Saturday morning be a of a difference in my life and the people around me. Fill me with your love, hope and give me a tangible reminder that today is the day that you have made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Amen!
We hope that you have been blessed by these collection of powerful Saturday blessings and prayers, Saturday prayers, and inspiring Saturday quotes.
- Monday Morning Blessings and Prayers
- Powerful Tuesday Morning Blessings and Prayers
- Wednesday Morning Blessings and Prayers
- Thursday Morning Blessings and Prayers
- Friday Morning Blessings and Prayers
- Sunday Morning Blessings and Prayers
- Morning Bible Verses To Start Your Day