This is our collection of powerful Friday morning blessings and prayers that will inspire you throughout the coming weekend. These inspiring Friday morning blessings and prayers quotes are meant to help develop spiritually, equip you with the word of God for battles ahead, and help you develop an intimate relationship with God.
Have you ever been down-casted? Have you ever felt unsure or lost about yourself? Have you ever felt unsure about your purpose in life? Sometimes, it is so easy to let life make you doubt who you are and what God has called you to be. Sometimes things don’t go the way that we want them to go. Sometimes you are disappointed by people. Quite often, life can be disappointing as well.
Overcoming these challenges requires you to believe in yourself, stay focused and meditate on these Friday morning quotes or words listed below. Don’t forget to share these amazing collection of powerful Friday morning quotes to all your friends and family members.
Friday Morning Blessings and Prayers
1. Don’t tell God you have a big problem; tell your problem you have a big God.
2. May the Lord be with you.
3. God is first everyday of my life.
4. Prayer changes everything – including me.
5. I am not rich by money, but I am rich by the love of God.
6. Let Jesus take the wheel of your life.
7. Battles are won in prayer.
8. The true vine comes from above.
9. I’m rich! My Father owns the world.
10. GOSPEL – God’s Only Son Provides Eternal Life
11. Be kind to one another. – Ephesians 4:32
12. The word of God is fresh water for your life.
13. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit. – Ephesians 4:30
14. If you have time to worry, you have time to pray!
15. The Lord gives wisdom. – Proverbs 2:6
16. Where God guides, He provides.
17. Let go and let God.
18. The struggle is real, but so is God.
19. God loves you whether you like it or not.
20. You are the God who sees. – Genesis 16:13
Friday Morning Blessings Quotes
21. God is good all the time.
22. Pray more, worry less!
23. BIBLE – Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
24. I will praise thee with my whole heart. – Psalm 138:1
25. Faith over Fear.
26. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. – Matthew 22:39
27. When life gets too hard to stand, kneel and pray.
28. May the Lord bless you and keep you. – Numbers 6:24
29. Let God’s will be done in your life.
31. Faith it til you make it!
32. There is no one like Jesus.
33. I have decided to follow Jesus.
34. Instead of complaining, ask God!
35. Transformed, not conformed.
36. I’m blessed, so not stressed.
37. He is not here, he is risen! – Matthew 28:6
38. Skip rope, not church.
39. Fear ends where faith begins.
40. Trust God! He’s got you!
Friday Blessings Quotes
41. JOY – Jesus, Others, Yourself.
42. Include Jesus in all your plans and you will never be disappointed.
43. Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven.
44. 1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given.
45. With God, all things are possible.
46. My lifeguard walked on water.
47. We must obey God rather than men. – Acts 5:29
48. What a Friend I have in Jesus!
49. Life is fragile; handle with prayer.
50. I want to be close to you Lord.
51. I am with you always. – Matthew 28:20
52. I will walk with God!
53. Every day above ground is a good one.
54. Lord, strengthen those who are tired of holding on and send them a sign that You are there, and renew their hope in You.
55. It is well with my Soul!
56. Jesus will always forgive you no matter how far you stray.
57. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; But I have come that you may have eternal life, and have it to the full.
58. If you need healing and financial breakthrough today, say Amen.
59. Today, the Lord will open double doors of favor for you! Amen.
60. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want! Amen.
Good Morning Bible Verses Friday
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.
Guard my life, for I am faithful to you; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God.
I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.
In the morning, O LORD, hear my voice. In the morning I lay my needs in front of you, and I wait.
I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For You are with me.
1 Thessalonians 5:15-19
Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. Do not stifle the Holy Spirit.
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Friday Blessings and Prayers
As you start your weekend today, I pray that you experience an upliftment in every areas of your life. May the hands of God rest upon you and your entire family members. May the blessings of God radiate on you and let the whole earth see the glory of God manifest in your life. Have a wonderful and joyful Friday and a lovely weekend ahead of you.
With You Lord, I can do the impossible, I will not fail. My past is no longer of important, because You, my Lord, are my future.
Father, I give You all the praise and honor and glory because this is the day that you have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. You are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end! All honor and glory belongs to you Lord.
Today is a blessed Friday, and your blessings are coming right away to your home! May your day be filled with joy, peace and the blessings of the Lord. You will enjoy your Friday with great joy and peace of mind. Remain blessed.
Bless the Lord for a beautiful day like Friday. May you experience peace of mind and happiness as you begin the weekend. Have an amazing day filled with God’s blessings.
Heavenly Father, I thank You for another wonderful Friday morning! Thank You for showering upon me and my family with your abundant blessings – Amen.
This day, I pray that may the peace of God, which surpasses all understandings, guard your hearts and your minds in Jesus’ name – Amen.
Thank you father for making me see yet another Friday morning. Many started the week but never made it till this day. It is not by my power nor my my might, but it is my your grace and mercy that I have seen this day. I love you Lord, for all that you have done for me and my family. Amen!
Dear Lord, this is another glorious Friday. I pray that you create in me a new attitude. Thank you father, for you have given me power to take back what the enemy stole from me. Amen!
Dear Lord, set me apart today and do a new thing in my life. Set me free from what has become an idol in my life, and help me break from my old ways! Amen.
I pray that this Friday opens up new doors of blessings for you and may it never close. Amen!
This Friday will be a Friday with a difference, because God will workout all my needs according to His riches in Glory.
Thank God is Friday, for I know today God is preparing me for a wonderful blessings.
May the favor of God follow you from today all the days of your life.
When you are down to nothing, God is up to something. Father, in the Name of Jesus, bless me even while I’m reading this prayer and bless the one that sent this to me in a special way. Open supernatural doors in our lives today. Save and set free! Give us a double portion of your Spirit as we take back everything that the Devil has stolen: Emotional Health, Health, Physical Finances, Relationships, Relationships, Children, Jobs, Jobs, Homes, Homes, Marriages. Amen! – T.D. Jakes
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ rest upon you all this day. Amen!
Friday Morning Blessings and Quotes
Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent. – Billy Graham
Think of what you are, you Christians. You are God’s children; you are joint-heirs with Christ. The many mansions are for you; the palms and harps of the glorified are for you. You have a share in all that Christ has and is and shall be. – Charles Spurgeon
But the more you make the choice to live above your feelings, to trust God instead of what you may feel like doing, the stronger your faith becomes. It’s not about being perfect. We will always be on a journey of growing closer to God. – Tim Tebow
You don’t have to be good to be Jesus’s friend. You just have to be honest. – Judah Smith
God does not waste an ounce of our pain or a drop of our tears; suffering doesn’t come our way for no reason, and He seems efficient at using what we endure to mold character. If we are malleable, He takes our bumps and bruises and shapes them into something beautiful. – Frank E. Peretti
I say do not worry, for my God is never blind to your tears, never deaf to your prayers and never silent to your pain. He sees it all. He hears and He will surely deliver you. – Isaac
When everything seems like it’s falling apart that’s when God is putting things together just the way he wants it. – Unknown
We hope that you have been blessed by these collection of powerful short Friday morning blessings and prayers. Don’t forget to also checkout our blog section for more frequently asked bible questions and quizzes.