This is our collection of powerful Sunday Morning Blessings and Prayers that will help guide you through complex situations life may present you. These short prayers can help you make decisions consistent with God’s Will for your life. These inspiring Sunday morning blessings and prayers quotes are meant to help you grow spiritually, as well as strengthen your relationship with God.
I pray that you will find these inspirational Christian quotes uplifting and empowering. Don’t forget to share these amazing collection of powerful Sunday morning quotes to all your friends and family members.
23. I do not understand so many things God, but I will leave everything in Your hands. You will lead me on the best path.I do not understand so many things God, but I will leave everything in Your hands. You will lead me on the best path.
24. Lord, thank you for not leaving me alone.
25. I will never walk alone. I have Jesus.
26. How can I repay the Lord for all He has done for me?
27. If you are not busy, type “Lord I need you”.
28. My prayer for you: May God promote you like Joseph, intervene for you like Esther, protect you like Daniel, and use you like Paul.
29. Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor. – Proverbs 21:21
30. Fill your mind with God’s word and you will have no room for satan’s lies
31. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. – 1 Peter 5:10
32. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. – Matthew 6:34
33. Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up. – Proverbs 12:25
34. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. – Romans 10:10
35. God, please reveal to me the desires that are leading me into temptation. Help me to see how these desires are misplaced, and teach me how to reorient my life so that it reflects Jesus’ heart. Amen.
36. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, – Hebrews 10:24
37. Father, forgive me for letting the things of this world consume my thoughts. Help me to put these thoughts out of my mind. And help me to fill my mind with thoughts that please You. Amen.