In this post, we will be sharing with you a collection of powerful uplifting prayer points for 2022, inspiring Prayer Points For Family With Bible Verses, Bible Prayer Points For Parents, Prayer Points For Good Health, and Prayer Points for Restoration.
We pray that you be blessed by these prayers. Amen!
20 Prayer Points For Family With Bible Verses
1. Lord, I thank you for your steadfast love that endures forever. Amen! (Psalm 136:1)
2. Lord, please bless my family so they may be a blessing to others around us. Amen! (Genesis 12:2)
3. Let my head be lifted up above my enemies who are surrounding me. Amen! (Numbers 10:35).
4. May the Lord show you and your loved ones favor and give you peace. Amen! (Judges 6:24).
5. May the Lord make His face shine upon my family and be gracious to us (Numbers 6:25-26).
6. May the favor of the Lord our God be upon your family, and may He establish the work of your hands. Amen! (Psalm 90:17)
7. Lord, You promised that no deadly plague will come near me or my family. Please, Lord, I ask that you keep away all sickness and deadly plagues from my family. Amen! (Exodus 15:26-27)
8. Father, I ask that you fill my family with the spirit of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding so they may know you more and that they will know the hope of your calling for each one. Amen! (Ephesians 1:17-19)
9. May the fruit of the Spirit be in full measure within my family so that we may be filled with the spirit of wisdom, patience, and gentleness. Amen! (Galatians 5:22-23)
10. Lord, I ask that my family walk worthy of our calling by being blameless and pure, holy children, not in any kind of fault, but as chaste virgins awaiting the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen! (Ephesians 4:14-16)
11. May the faith of my loved ones never be shaken by doubts or discouragement but may they stand firm until the end. Amen! (Luke 22:32)
12. I pray that my family will be united in love and mutual respect, faithful to each other, and always strengthening our faith in you. Amen! (1 Corinthians 7:33-34)
13. Lord God, please make everything we do succeed; please make everything we do prosper; please let no harm come to us; and please keep us all in good health until we have accomplished the work you have given us to do, Amen! (2 Chronicles 6:26)
14. Father, please make my family’s path straight before them and guard their way against going astray from You Lord. Amen! (Psalm 64:8)
15. May our hearts be wise and filled with understanding; may we serve you in righteousness all the days of our lives. Amen! (1 Kings 3:9)
16. Lord, please be gracious to us and bless us and make the face of your glory shine upon my family that they will worship You in Spirit and truth. Amen! (Psalm 85:8)
17. Lord please help my family to bear with each other in love, forgive one another just as God has forgiven us in Christ. Amen! (Ephesians 4:2)
18. Lord, I pray that my family will not give in or give up because of adversity, but may they have grace and wisdom to know the right time to act on your behalf. Amen! (Judges 6:13-14)
19. May my family be a good example to all who see them so everyone around us will praise and glorify our Father, Amen! (1 Peter 3:15)
20. Lord I pray that my family will love You with all their hearts and serve you as we walk in the power of Your Holy Spirit, Amen!
Bible Prayer Points For Parents
1. Lord, I pray that my Children be blessed and grow to be Godly Children whose lives are an honor and glory to You. Amen! (1 Samuel 2:30)
2. I thank you Lord for Your abundant grace and mercy which You’ve poured upon my Children, for the joy of your salvation and the gift of faith and love. Amen! (Ephesians 1:7-8)
3. Lord, I pray that you pour out your blessings upon my Children; may they grow to be like stars among your people. Amen! (Psalm 112:2)
4. Father, I pray that you use each of my children to be an encouragement to others, regardless of their age or spiritual maturity, for this is Your will for them. Amen! (1 Thessalonians 5:11-12)
5. Dear Lord, I ask that my children would be saved from eternal darkness to glorify our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May they be your children of light. Amen! (Ephesians 5:8-10)
6. Heavenly Father, may Your Word be a lamp unto my feet and a light unto the path of my children so they will not sin against You. Amen! (Psalm 119:105)
7. Glorious God, I ask that You bless my children in spirit, soul, and body so they may come to know You more and worship you with their whole hearts. Amen! (James 1:17)
8. Lord, please help my Children be patient with others including their own selves, showing tolerance for one another in love. Amen! (Ephesians 4:2-3)
9. Dear Lord, help us as parents to teach our children to be humble and kind and forgiving, sharing with those less fortunate than them. Amen! (Leviticus 19: 18)
10. Father, I pray that my children would become examples of righteousness to all who meet them in this life for Your honor and glory. Amen! (Proverbs 22:6)
11. Lord God, please protect my children from all evil that may come their way; please bless them, Lord, watch over them and keep them in perfect peace. Amen! (Psalm 121:7-8)
12. Father God, I pray that my children will be raised up in the nurture of Christ so they can grow strong in Spirit and body, becoming mighty warriors for Christ. Amen! (Ephesians 6:4)
13. God, I pray that my children would be carriers of Your Word to all the ends of the earth so You will receive all the glory and honor from each nation on this earth. Amen! (Psalm 96:3)
14. Lord, please make my children righteous vessels in Your hands; may they praise Your Holy name and live a life that is pleasing to You. Amen! (2 Corinthians 6:16)
15. Father, forgive my Children, and help them realize that You desire to heal every hurt and pain of the past; may they receive forgiveness for all their sins and know that there is no condemnation in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen! (Romans 8:1)
16. Father, please help us teach our children how important it is to love others unconditionally including their own selves so they may understand the depth of Your love which surpasses knowledge. Amen! (Ephesians 3:19)
17. Lord Jesus, I ask that You lift up and protect my children and grandchildren as they go out to explore this world; please meet their every need and support them in every decision they make for Your name’s sake. Let them always remember Who holds tomorrow even before a word is on their tongue because all things are possible with You Lord. Amen! (John 14:13-14)
18. Dear God, help me to plant a seed of faith in the heart of every child who calls on You through the name of Jesus Christ; may their hearts never be closed to Him but open wider day by day until they come to know You as Savior and Lord who alone is good and who alone is holy. Amen! (John 6:28-29)
19. Lord, I ask that my children would grow in wisdom and grace, not failing or falling into evil but growing to spiritual maturity. Amen! (2 Peter 3:18)
20. Heavenly Father, I pray that my children would become a light to those who are in darkness so they may come to know You as their Lord and Savior. Amen! (Matthew 5:14-16)
Prayer Points For Good Health
1. Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ I come to you and praise your precious name. Thank you for healing and restoring me back to full health. I love you Lord for stretching your healing hands upon my body and making me whole again. May your name be praised and may your name be glorified, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
2. Dear Lord, thank you for keeping us healthy and strong. Please take control of our lives and make us live a long life full of joy and happiness. Bless us with good health always, in Jesus’ name, Amen.
3. Thank you Lord for the gift of life, health, and strength. I praise your Holy name for being a healer of all our diseases and pains. Father, please protect us from any kind of sicknesses and strengthen us to overcome all adversities. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
4. Father, thank you for keeping us healthy always and making us strong physically, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually. May your blessings flow into our lives abundantly today and forevermore, in Jesus’ name Amen.
5. Thank you Lord for the gift of good health and free from all sicknesses and pains. Thank you, Lord, for your healing power is greater than any human power. Shield us from any plague, that the enemy might bring our way, in Jesus’ name Amen.
6. Dear Lord, Your word says, Let the weak say, I am strong. I thank you for making me a strong person full of faith and courage to face all adversities in life. Thank You, Lord, in Jesus’ name Amen.
7. Thank you, Lord, for the power of healing. Your words say, by your stripes, we are healed. I ask that you heal us from all diseases and pain, in Jesus’ name Amen.
8. Father, by faith I receive my healing right now as Your word says in Mark 11:24 – “Whatever things ye desire when ye pray believe that ye receive them and ye shall have them”. I know that by faith all things are possible. I receive my miracle right now in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
9. Heavenly Father, by your stripes I have already been healed. You have paid the price so that I can be made whole again. I declare with full confidence that I have received my healing right now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.”
10. Dear Heavenly Father, thank you that with every breath I take, your healing power flows through me. I believe that you are restoring my body to good health right now. Lord, I declare by faith that I am healed right now in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
10 Prayer Points For Today
1. Dear Lord, I ask that You turn my tears into songs of victory and joy in You; I ask that You make my heart like a well-watered garden, flourishing with the fruit of righteousness. (Psalm 126:5-6)
2. Lord God, I pray for total restoration within my family; give us the grace to forgive and forget past hurts so we may live wholeheartedly unto You. (Ephesians 4:32)
3. Father God, I thank You that Your favor rests on our lives; please help us to be sensitive to hear Your voice speaking softly through others saying words like “I love you” or “you’re important”. (Proverbs 8:34).
4. Lord Jesus, please give me favor with those I come in contact with today so they will be drawn to me and not pushed away. (2 Chronicles 14:11)
5. Father, I thank You that my children are doing well and excelling in their education; help them to use the knowledge You have given them for good and not for selfish gain. (Psalm 127:1-2)
6. Holy God, as a parent, please let me encourage my children whenever I see them working hard at anything especially when it is new or out of their comfort zone; give us wisdom as parents to know how much pressure we can put on our children without holding back from Your grace and strength. (Proverbs 3:5-6).
7. God, help me to realize that every good and perfect gift comes from above; therefore, Father, forgive those who have hurt me so they may come into glorious relationships with You forever and ever. (James 1:17)
8. Heavenly Father, please make a way where there is no way by Your glory alone; break every chain of sin over my family now in Jesus’ name, Amen! (Psalm 107:1-2)
9. Holy Spirit, I ask that You be the wind beneath my children’s wings; keep them close to You and away from harm; let Your presence be a security blanket of protection over their lives. (Psalm 91:4)
10. God, give me a heart of compassion for the world’s needy and that I would be His hands regardless of how far it takes me from home. (James 2:14-17)
10 Bible Prayer Points For Restoration
1. Today I will praise Your name for all the things You have restored in my life! Psalm 126:3 (NLT)
2. Lord, show me how to live my life with an undivided heart that is totally committed to You. Let my thoughts always be fixed on You and Your Word. Psalm 101:6 (GNT)
3. My eyes are set on Him forever! He is the One Who restores my soul; He leads me in paths of righteousness for His Name’s sake. Psalm 23:3-4 (NIV)
4. Restore our fortunes, O God, like streams in the Negev! Those who plant in tears shall harvest with shouts of joy! Psalm 126:5-6 (NIV)
5. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Psalm 51:12 (NKJV)
6. Lord, I lift up my weary hands in prayer that You will restore whatever has been stolen from my life. Psalm 141:2 (NLT)
7. O Lord, please heal my broken heart and soothe the pain in my soul. I ask for this in Jesus’ Name. Psalm 147:3 (NLT)
8. When we don’t know which way to turn due to our circumstances, give us wisdom and guidance through Your Word so we can see things the way You do. Psalm 119:105 (NLT)
9. Lord, I believe that You can bring me out of this situation. Help me not to be anxious, but to put my trust in You and submit myself fully to Your will. Psalm 56:3 (GNT)
10. Please give us insight so we understand… may your love comfort us as you heal our suffering and dry every tear from our eyes! Revelation 21:4
We hope that you have been blessed by our collection of inspiring Prayer Points For Family With Bible Verses, Bible Prayer Points For Parents, Prayer Points For Good Health, and Prayer Points for Restoration. Don’t forget to checkout our blog section for the latest frequently asked bible questions and quizzes.