This is our collection of powerful Thursday morning blessings and prayers, Thursday morning quotes that will help you grow spiritually, and overcome every mountain that may stand in your way of progress. Speak these words upon your life and over your family and watch what the lord will do in your life.
Don’t forget to share these amazing collection of powerful Thursday morning quotes to all your friends and family members.
Thursday Morning Blessings and Prayers
1. May the presence of God go with you today, and give you rest.
2. Today I choose Joy.
3. No matter the situation, I will always give thanks to God.
4. Today, you will count your blessings and not your troubles.
5. Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. – Proverbs 4:23
6. God’s word will be a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path.
7. Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
8. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
9. Your faith in God will move all mountains in your life.
10. No one can separate you from the love of Christ.
11. You are precious in the sight of God.
12. What God knows about you is so much more important than what others think of you.
13. Remember that you are not defined by your mistakes, you are defined by God.
14. You are the woman that someone is praying for. Remember that sis.
15. A relationship works best when God is at the heart of it.
16. Blessed is the woman who learns to wait as she prays and never loses her patience, for God’s time is the best time.
17. Have faith in what you just prayed about.
18. Be confident sis, no matter what you may face, God will always be by your side.
19. Seek God’s will in everything you do, and He will show you which path to take.
20. You are loved, called and chosen by God.
Thursday Morning Quotes
21. Have faith, God will heal every place you are hurting.
22. Lord, help me understand what I can not see.
23. When your strength runs out, God’s infinite strength will replenish you.
24. Sis be prepared for Christ is coming soon as promised.
25. No matter who is president, Jesus is still the King of kings.
26. May the presence of the Lord go with you today.
27. No matter what language is been spoken, a smile will never need a translator.
28. Never limit your prayers because you think you’re sinful or undeserving.
29. Don’t panic, just pray and it will be alright.
30. Let God be first in your life and you will never be last.
31. When you kneel down to God, He stands for you. When God stands for you, no one can stand against you.
32. No storm is too big when you have God on your side.
33. Even when I hear nothing, I rest in knowing that God hears me.
34. When you have done everything you can do, that’s when God steps in and do what you can’t do.
35. Never let an earthly circumstance disable you spiritually.
36. God will work it out for you. You just need to simply trust His timing.
37. Prayer and praise will win your battles.
38. When the time is right, God will make it happen.
39. No chain is stronger than the name Jesus.
40. He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world.
Thursday Morning Bible Quotes
41. God’s mercy is bigger than any mistake you have made.
42. I am nothing without God.
43. Women glow differently when they see themselves the way God does.
44. God knows your needs. Pray and ask for it.
45. Stop going back and checking on things you already left in God’s hands.
46. I pray today is the day you give your heart to God and never look back.
47. Ladies, when a man falls in love with Jesus, it makes a difference in how he falls in love with you.
48. God knows who belongs in your life and who doesn’t. Trust and let go. Whoever is meant to be there will still be there. God has a beautiful plan for you.
49. Don’t forget God when you get what you prayed for.
50. Sis, pray about evertything. Worry about nothing.
51. If a man isn’t being led by God, he isn’t fit to lead you.
52. Sis, God wants you to know that His timing is perfect. No need to worry or stress.
We hope that you have been blessed by these collection of powerful short Thursday morning blessings and prayers. Don’t forget to also checkout our blog section for more frequently asked bible questions and quizzes.