In this post, we will be looking at the topic on God will listen to your cry bible verses. God will listen to your cry is one of those comforting words we all need to hear in our time of trial or depression.
For as long as we live here in this world, there will always be perilous times or times of trouble in and around us. But remember, we can take courage because we are not left without hope.
When we cry out unto the God in the day of our troubles, He will hear us from Heaven and answer us.
These collection of bible verses covers God listening to our cry and attending to us and also why God does not hear our cry, which is mostly attributed to our disobedience.
God Will Listen to Your Cry Bible Verses
1. I will cry to God with my voice, even to God with my voice, and He will give ear and hearken to me. In the day of my trouble I seek (inquire of and desperately require) the Lord; in the night my hand is stretched out [in prayer] without slacking up; I refuse to be comforted. – Psalm 77:1-2
2. When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. – Psalm 34:17
3. The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. – Psalm 145:18
4. And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. – 1 John 5:14
5. The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous and his ears toward their cry. – Psalm 34:15
6. Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; – Psalm 61:1
7. And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him. – 1 John 5:14-15
8. In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence. – Hebrews 5:7
9. And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith. – Matthew 21:22
10. Whoever closes his ear to the cry of the poor will himself call out and not be answered. – Proverbs 21:13
11. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. – Romans 12:12
12. O Lord, in the morning you hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch. – Psalm 5:3
13. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. – Romans 10:13
14. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil. – 1 Peter 3:12
15. And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. – Romans 8:28
16. You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions. – James 4:3
17. Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before God; and whatever we ask we receive from him, because we keep his commandments and do what pleases him. – 1 John 3:21-22
18. The Lord is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous. – Proverbs 15:29
19. If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination. – Proverbs 28:9
20. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. – James 5:16
21. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them. – Psalm 145:19
22. Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear. – Isaiah 65:24
23. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. – Matthew 7:7
24. But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear. – Isaiah 59:2
25. Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered. – 1 Peter 3:7
26. Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. – James 5:13
27. Then they will call upon me, but I will not answer; they will seek me diligently but will not find me. – Proverbs 1:28
28. If I had cherished iniquity in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. – Psalm 66:18
29. Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. – James 5:4
30. Evening and morning and at noon I utter my complaint and moan, and he hears my voice. – Psalm 55:17
31. O God, hear my prayer; give ear to the words of my mouth. – Psalm 54:2
32. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. – John 15:7
33. He regards the prayer of the destitute and does not despise their prayer. – Psalm 102:17
34. A Prayer of David. Hear a just cause, O Lord; attend to my cry! Give ear to my prayer from lips free of deceit! – Psalm 17:1
35. The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord accepts my prayer. – Psalm 6:9
We hope that you have been blessed by this topic on God will listen to your cry bible verses. Don’t forget to also checkout our blog section for more frequently asked bible questions and quizzes.