20 Uplifting & Encouraging God Will Make A Way Bible Verses
In this post, we will be looking at some uplifting & encouraging bible scriptures on God will make a way in every situation in your life. This bible verse will bring you peace of mind and assurance that our God lives forever and that He is able to do all things.
For some of the older generations who are familiar with one of the greatest gospel writer and singer – Don Moen, he released a song that references this lyrics which become a house-hold music. Below is part of the lyrics of the song:
God will make a way where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me; He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side, with love and strength for each new day, He will make a way, He will make a way.
Credit: Don Moen
No matter the situation you may be facing right now, be rest assured that our father in Heaven will come to your rescue and He will open new doors for you just has He had promised.
What is the Will of God for my Life?
God’s will for your life is for you to prosper, to be like Him, to make it into His Kingdom, to live a fulfilled life. Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Which Scripture says God will make a way?
In the Bible, there are many verses that speak of God making a way. One example is found in the story of Moses. In Exodus 14:15-16, it says “The Lord said to Moses, Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on. Raise your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea to divide it. The water will be divided into two parts, and the Israelites will go through the sea on dry ground.“
This verse shows that even when it seems impossible, God can still do amazing things. He parted the Red Sea for Moses and the Israelites so they could escape from Pharaoh’s army, and He can do the same for us today.
How God makes a way where there is no way?
The book of Psalms talks about how God makes a way where there is no way. He is an all-powerful God who can do anything! No matter what our circumstances may be, we can always trust in Him. He will never abandon us and will always be there for us. If you are feeling lost or helpless, turn to God and He will guide you through the darkness. Trust in His power and never give up hope!
How is God a way maker?
God is a way maker because He makes a way for us when we don’t know what to do. He gives us direction when we are lost and shows us the path to take when we are unsure of which way to go. He is always there for us, even when we don’t realize it, and He knows the plans He has for us even when we don’t. Trust in Him and His plan for your life, and He will make a way for you.
What does the Bible say is the will of God?
The Bible offers many promises that reflect the will of God for our lives. He desires for us to be happy and to experience His abundant provision (Philippians 4:19). He wants us to be free from fear and filled with His peace (John 14:27). He wants us to grow in our faith and become more like Christ (Ephesians 4:13). We are to be transformed by the renewing of our minds, so that we may know and obey His will. As we walk in obedience to Him, He will work all things for our good (Romans 8:28).
How does God reveal His will to us?
God reveals His will to us through scripture, prayer, and the leading of the Holy Spirit. We can trust that God will guide us in the right direction as we follow Him. As we grow closer to God, we will be able to better discern His will for our lives.
What does Isaiah 43 verse 2 mean?
Isaiah 43:2 says, “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.” This verse means that God will always be with us and help us through our tough times.
God is Able
I know that the God I serve is able to do just what He says He will do. This is referenced in Ephesians 3:20 (ESV) – “Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us.”
You may be sitting and wondering how you are going to make it through the day. If you have Jesus in your life, you have all you need and even more! He will make a way for you and He will take your hand and rescue you from going under. Don’t lose hope because Jesus is just a cry or a prayer away. Trust Him always for He’s got you and I know from my heart that you are going to make it.
God Will Make A Way Bible Verses
1. I am the LORD, who opened a way through the waters, making a dry path through the sea. – Isaiah 43:16
2. I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. – Isaiah 42:16
3. Every valley shall be filled in, every mountain and hill made low. The crooked roads shall become straight, the rough ways smooth. – Luke 3:5
4. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light, – Ephesians 5:8
5. Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, for God has said: “Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you. – Hebrews 13:5
6. The path of the righteous is level; You clear a straight path for the upright. – Isaiah 26:7
7. On that day the deaf will hear the words of the scroll, and out of the deep darkness the eyes of the blind will see. – Isaiah 29:18
8. And whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear this command behind you: “This is the way. Walk in it. – Isaiah 30:21
9. Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill made low; the uneven ground will become smooth, and the rugged land a plain. – Isaiah 40:4
10. The poor and needy seek water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. I, the LORD, will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. – Isaiah 41:17
Bible Verses About God Being With Us
11. For you will not leave in a hurry nor flee in haste, for the LORD goes before you, and the God of Israel is your rear guard. – Isaiah 52:12
12. and if you give yourself to the hungry and satisfy the afflicted soul, then your light will go forth in the darkness, and your night will be like noonday. – Isaiah 58:10
13. In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling. – Exodus 15:13
14. For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end. – Psalm 48:14
15. Moses answered the people, Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. – Exodus 14:13
16. You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you. – 2 Chronicles 20:17
17. I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: – Isaiah 45:2
18. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. – Isaiah 43:19
19. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10
20. For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, Fear not, I am the one who helps you. – Isaiah 41:13
Bible Verses God Will Not Forsake Us
The LORD is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
I can do all things through him who gives me strength.
God Will Provide Verses
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
So Abraham called the name of that place, “The LORD will provide”; as it is said to this day, On the mount of the LORD it shall be provided.
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Abraham said, “God will provide for himself the lamb for a burnt offering, my son.” So they went both of them together.
God Is A Way Maker Bible Verse
“I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” -Isaiah 43:19
This bible verse is so important because it reminds us that even though there will be tough times in our lives, God will always make a way for us. He will never leave us alone in the dark.
God Is A Way Maker Quotes
He’s the Lord of all the earth, the maker of all things. He alone is the one true God. – Mark Harris
Christianity is a love relationship between a child of God and his Maker through the Son Jesus Christ and in the power of the Holy Spirit. – Adrian Rogers
Nothing exists from eternity but God, and God is not the matter or a part of any creature, but only the maker. – William Ames
In almost everything that touches our everyday life on earth, God is pleased when we’re pleased. He wills that we be as free as birds to soar and sing our maker’s praise without anxiety. – Aiden Wilson Tozer
God Will Make A Way Bible Verse KJV
“And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.” -Isaiah 42:16
This bible verse is such an encouragement to us because it tells us that even when we can’t see the way, God is always there to lead us. He will never leave us alone in the dark.
He Made A Way When There Was No Way
This is the story of Abraham in the Bible when he was about to sacrifice his son Isaac at God’s command. Even though it looked impossible, Abraham believed that God would provide a way.
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” -Jeremiah 29:11
Jesus Made A Way
Jesus made a way for us to have a relationship with God. He is the only way! Through Him, we can know God and experience His love. If you have never given your life to Christ, I encourage you to do so today.
He is waiting with open arms and He longs to forgive you and save you from your sin. Turn to Him and let Him take away your burdens. You will never be the same!