95 Stay Strong Quotes to Keep You Motivated
We all face challenges that can knock us off our feet. But the ability to stay strong in adversity separates the winners from the losers.
In this article, we have compiled the ultimate collection of Stay Strong Quotes to help you find the motivation and inspiration you need to overcoming obstacles in life.
From famous philosophers to contemporary thought leaders, these quotes will lift your spirits and help you stay focused on your goals.
Table of Contents
Stay Strong Quotes for Woman
"Sister, whatever you are facing right now, remember that God is always faithful and He is with you."
- "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." - Maya Angelou
- "Sister, whatever you are facing right now, remember that God is always faithful and He is with you."
- "When you surrender your burdens into God's hands, He will surely give you peace in your heart."
- "A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "It is not my job to be likable. It is not my job to be myself. The right people will gravitate to me."
- "A strong woman don't run in packs. She is often alone. She keeps her circles small. She knows her power and works in silence."
- "Hold your head and your standards high even as people or circumstances try to pull you down" - Tory Johnson
- "Women need other women in their lives who think they are a big deal. No competition, no backhanded comments, no jealousy, no hate, just "I love you, I support you, and there is no one on earth like you"
- "The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." - Alice Walker
- "A woman can be in the worst situation possible and the only words you'll hear from her will be "I'll figure it out," and I promise you she is going to find a way! To all the women, your hard work does not go unnoticed. Keep striving."
- "Look at you sis, growing into the woman you were destined to be. Putting yourself first, reaching your goals, getting things done. You're a royal queen and you should be proud of yourself."
- "I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself." - Emma Stone
- "Strong women never give up. We might need a coffee, a cry or a day in bed, but we always come back stronger."
- "A confident woman, a woman who truly knows her worth and her power is a force to be reckoned with." - Mandy Hale
- "Strong women don't play the victim. Don't make themselves look pitiful and don't point fingers. They stand and they deal."
Quotes to Help You Stay Positive
"I am not a limited edition. I am unique and one of a kind."
- "You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis
- "I am not a limited edition. I am unique and one of a kind."
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra." - Jimmy Johnson
- Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success." - Shiv Khera
- "Positive anything is better than negative nothing." - Elbert Hubbard
- "Where you have worry and fear the most is where you need to trust God the most."
- "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6
- "Whatever obstacles is in your way today, whatever cracks in your path the enemy is convincing you that you cannot pass, whatever mountain stands before you shall be moved in Jesus name."
- "Anything you do on earth that your heart is not involved in its implementation, you can't expect success from it. So in marriage, in career, in business, in serving God, do it with all your heart."
- "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up." - Vince Lombardi
- "Control your fears. Build your self-esteem. Radiate positivity and the world will be yours."
- "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life."
- "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean
- "Your strength doesn't come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardships. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level." - Germany Kent
Short Stay Strong Quotes
"A woman whose hope is in the Lord will renew her strength."
- "There is nothing stronger than a woman who rebuilt herself."
- "When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." – Helen Keller
- "Train your mind to see the good in every situation."
- "A woman whose hope is in the Lord will renew her strength."
- "You need to hang out with people who fit your future, not your history."
- "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it."
- "Never beg for a seat when you can build your own table."
- "You have the power to protect your peace."
- "Never let your fear decide your fate."
- "May your morning always be pleasant."
- "Passion + Consistency = Success" - A hustling woman
- "I will NOT water myself down to make me more digestible for you."
- "Be a girl with adventure, a lady with confidence and a woman with bravery."
- "Repeat after me: I am walking into the greatest year of my life."
- "A man of faith does not quit"
Stay Strong Quotes for him
- "There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher." - Usain Bolt
- "The greatest thing a man can do for his woman is lead her closer to God than himself."
- "It is better to be a man of action than a man of thought." – Aristotle
- "The next blessing will be proof that God was with you the whole time."
- "Be a man of substance. A man of courage. A man of integrity. And a man of honor. Then you will be a man that others will look up to and respect."
- "As long as we have hope, we have direction, the energy to move, and the map to move by." – Mandy Hale
- "Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it."
- "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford
- "You may not be exactly where you want to be in life, but you can look back and be proud you're not where you used to be."
- "Don't go through life. Glow through life." - Eric Butterworth
- "Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their." - Romans 8:5 NIV
- "You must be progressive with your vision. Refuse to be stagnant!"
- "The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under!" – Anne Frank
- "Be strong, things will get better. It might be stormy now, but rain doesn’t last forever."
- "Be a person who stay strong even when you have every reasons to break down."
Stay Strong Keep Fighting Quotes
- "Physical strength does not come from within oneself. It comes from an unshakeable determination."
- "The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing heart." – R. G. Ingersoll
- "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." – Albert Camus
- "Have faith, things will improve. You might be facing difficulties now, but they won't last forever."
- "Let the weak say I am string and let the poor say I am rich."
- "Don't be afraid to let go of the good to give room for the very best."
- "After a tough day I will sit down for a few minutes and tell myself that it will all be okay in the end. Because it will be."
- "Every woman's success should be an inspiration to another. We're strongest when we cheer each other on." - Serena Williams
- Failure will never overtake you if your determination to succeed is strong enough."
- "Smiling does not always mean you are happy. Sometimes it just means you are strong."
- "The older I get, the more I realize I don't want to be around drama, conflict, or stress. I just want a cozy home, good food, and to be surrounded by happy people."
- "Life can be difficult at times, but we can show that we are stronger than it."
- "He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu
- "Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
- "Whatever life throws at you, even if it hurts you, just be strong and fight through it. Remember, strong walls shake but never collapse."
Encouraging Quotes to Help You Push Through
- "Your heart is the well spring of your life. If satan can not get your mind, he can not get your heart."
- "Your past has no power over your present moment."
- "Don't limit your challenges. Challenge your limits." - Jerry Dunn
- "If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done."
- "The choice of those who follow Jesus is not to live according to the sinful nature of the flesh. It's to live according to the spirit of God."
- "Before you give up, think about why you held on for so long."
- "Cleaning up your space makes the world of a difference for me. Having a clean slate around makes it easier for me to think clearly."
- "What the devil does is, he would make you run from people who can help you, and then you become miserable."
- "Feeling fear is human, but conquering it will make you feel empowered, courageous, and proud." – Alex Niles
- "Let your secret be to pray to God, to trust in Him and to give Him all the glory."
- "Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce." – Vivian Komori
- "The quieter you become, the more you can hear." - Ram Dass
- "When God decides to bless you, He will cause situations in your life to come together in your favor, no matter what others try to do."
- "You don't have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you." - Dan Millman
- "Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know."
- "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." - C.S. Lewis
- "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have."
- "What your mind things is what you become."
- "God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him." - John Piper
- "A strong person is not the one who doesn't cry . A strong person is the one who cries and sheds tears for a moment , then gets up and fights again."
Leave a Reply