In this post, we will be sharing with you some amazing godly quotes, inspiring God Quotes that will hopefully help you in your life journey. Quotes are a great way to inspire and motivate yourself, as well as others around you.
Before we look into some of these quotes, let’s first understand what godly means.
What Does Godly Mean?
Godly can be defined as relating to, or devoted to God. It can also refer to someone who is pious or saintly. In other words, a godly person is someone who tries to live their life according to the teachings of their religion.
Now that we know what godly means, let’s check out some godly quotes below.
Trust God Quotes
1. “God never fails those who trust Him.” – Unknown
2. “When you trust God, you don’t have to worry about anything.” – Unknown
3. “Trusting God doesn’t mean that everything will be okay. It just means that even if everything isn’t okay, God is still on the throne watching over you.” – Unknown
4. “The best way to know God’s will is to trust Him with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” – Unknown
5. “Sometimes, trusting God means holding on when you want to let go.” – Unknown
God Is Good Quotes
1. “All the time, my God is always good to me and my household.” – Unknown
2. “God is good, even when life isn’t.” – Unknown
3. “No matter what life throws at you, remember that God is always good to you.” – Unknown
4. “No matter how bad things get, always remember that God is good.” – Unknown
5. “Whenever you feel down, just remember that God is good and He will never leave your side.” – Unknown
Thank You God Quotes
1. “Thank you, God, for giving me another day to live.” – Unknown
2. “Thank you, God, for always being there for me.” – Unknown
3. “Thank you, God, for guiding me through life.” – Unknown
4. “I am grateful to God for everything He has given me.” – Unknown
5. “I thank God for His countless blessings in my life.” – Unknown
God Give Me Strength Quotes
1. “God, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” – Unknown
2. “Lord, give me strength to face all my challenges in life.” – Unknown
3. “Heavenly Father, please give me the strength to overcome all the obstacles in my life.” – Unknown
4. “I pray to God for the strength to get through this tough time.” – Unknown
5. “God, please give me the strength I need to get through this difficult situation.” – Unknown
I Believe In God Quotes
1. “I believe in God because He is the only one who knows what I am going through.” – Unknown
2. “I believe in God because He is the only one who can help me through my challenges.” – Unknown
3. “I believe in God because He is the only one who can give me strength when I am weak.” – Unknown
4. “I believe in God because He is the only one who can give me hope when I am lost.” – Unknown
5. “I believe in God because He is the only one who can help me when I am struggling.” – Unknown
Positive God quotes
1. “O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.” – Psalm 136:1
2. “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”-1 Thessalonians 5:18
3. “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” – Matthew 6:33 ESV
4. “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”-Romans 8:28
5. “For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.” – Deuteronomy 4:24 ESV
God Quotes About Life
1. “God has Purpose for your pain, Power for your struggle and Promise for your future.” – Rick Warren
2. “The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you.” – Billy Graham
3. “Sometimes, following God’s will requires us to take a leap of faith.” – Rick Warren
4. “If God leads you to it, He will lead you through it.” – Unknown
5. “There is no greater joy than knowing that God is using you to bless others.” – Rick Warren
6. “God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.” – Rick Warren
7. “The more you trust God, the more you will understand His will for your life.” – Joyce Meyer
8. “If you want to know God’s will, ask Him for wisdom and He will give it to you.” – James 1:5
God Bless You Quotes
1. “God bless you and keep you safe.” – Unknown
2. “May God bless you and your family.” – Unknown
3. “Blessed are those who fear the Lord.” – Psalm 112:1
4. “God bless America.” – Unknown
5. “May the Lord bless you and protect you.” – Numbers 6:24
6. ” May God bless your day.” – Unknown
7. “May the Lord bless you with peace.” – Numbers 6:26
8. ” May God fill your life with love and happiness.” – Unknown
9. ” God bless you in all that you do.” – Unknown
10. “I pray that God will bless you.” – Unknown
God Is In Control Quotes
1. “God knows what’s best for us even when we don’t.” – Unknown
2. “Anything under Gods control is never out of control.” – Unknown
3. “When I am worried, it is because I have forgotten who is in control.” – Unknown
4. “I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.” – Unknown
5. “God will never leave you empty. He will replace everything you have lost. If He ask you to put something down, it’s because He wants you to pick up something better.” – Unknown
Godly Inspirational Quotes
1. “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome” – Unknown
2. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination” – Jimmy Dean
3. “The greatest test of faith is when you don’t get what you want, but still you are able to say, ‘Thank you Lord'” – Unknown
4. “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done” – Philippians 4:6
5. “Give thanks for what you now have, and keep fighting for what you deserve” – Unknown
6. “It’s not about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving” – Rocky Balboa
7. “There is no greater weapon against fear than prayer” – Unknown
8. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present” – Bill Keane
9. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do” – Steve Jobs
10. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things” – Albert Einstein
1. A godly woman is a woman of strength, dignity, and power.
2. A godly woman is a woman who knows her worth and value.
3. A godly woman is a woman who loves God with all her heart, soul, mind, and strength.
4. A godly woman is a woman who is not afraid to stand up for what is right, even when it means standing alone.
5. A godly woman is a woman who knows that she is never alone, because God is always with her.
6. A godly woman is a woman who knows that she is fearfully and wonderfully made.
7. A godly woman is a woman who knows that God has a purpose and a plan for her life.
8. A godly woman is a woman who knows that she is an instrument of God’s love, grace, and mercy.
9. A godly woman is a woman who knows that she is called to be a light in the darkness.
10. A godly woman is a woman who knows that she is a child of God, and heir to the kingdom of heaven.
Godly Man Quotes
1. A godly man is a man of integrity, honesty, and moral character.
2. A godly man is a man who is compassionate, kind, and generous.
3. A godly man is a man who is gentle, humble, and patient.
4. A godly man is a man who is always willing to lend a helping hand.
5. A godly man is a man who is slow to anger and quick to forgive.
6. A godly man is a man who is always willing to listen and learn.
7. A godly man is a man who is godly not only in word, but in deed as well.
8. A godly man is a man who leads by example.
9. A godly man is a man who puts God first in all things.
10. A godly man is a man who knows that he is not perfect, but strives to be the best that he can be.
Godly Good Morning Quotes
1. “Start your day with a grateful heart. Appreciate all the good things you have in your life, and look forward to what the day will bring.” – Unknown
2. “Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day which must be done, whether you like it or not.” – George Bernard Shaw
3. “When you wake up in the morning, start counting your blessings, not your troubles.” – Unknown
5. “Every morning we are born again. What we do today matters most.” – Unknown
6. “Every morning is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile, and start again.” – Unknown
7. “No matter how good or bad you think your life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.” – Unknown
8. “When you wake up each morning, you can choose to be happy or choose to be sad. Unless some terrible catastrophe has occurred the night before, it is pretty much up to you. Tomorrow morning, when the sun shines through your window, choose to make it a happy day.” – Scarlett Pomer
9. “Today is a new day. Don’t let your history interfere with your destiny! Let today be the day you stop being a victim of your circumstances and start taking action towards the life you want.” – Steve Maraboli
10. “Today is a new day. Embrace it. Don’t fear it.” – Steve Maraboli
Frequently Asked Questions
Verse Of The Day
James 4:10 KJV – “Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.”
This verse is a reminder that we need to humble ourselves before God, and He will lift us up. We need to trust in God and His plan for our lives, and know that He is always there for us.
Song Of The Day
When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word, what a glory He sheds on our way. While we do His good will, He abides with us still, and with all who will trust and obey.
-Refrain: Trust and obey, for there’s no other way to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.
This is a powerful song of faith that reminds us that the only way to be truly happy is to trust and obey God. When we do His will, He is with us always, even when things are tough. Trusting and obeying God is one of many godly ways to find true happiness.
Thought Of The Day
If you want to be blessed, be a blessing to others. If you want to see God’s greatness, look at His creation. If you want to feel His presence, serve those in need.
Proverb Of The Day
A wise man is full of strength, and a man of knowledge enhances his might, for by wise counsel you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory. – Proverbs 24:5-6 ESV
Prayer Of The Day
Dear Heavenly Father, I am so grateful to be able to come to You in prayer. I know that You are always there for me and that I can always count on You.
I thank You for Your many blessings in my life. I ask that You continue to bless me and my family. I pray for Your guidance and protection. In Jesus’ name, Amen.