The Last Supper Quiz
Test your knowledge of our ultimate Bible quiz - the Last Supper quiz questions and answers. Learn about the significance of this sacred event and discover fascinating facts about Jesus' final meal with his disciples.
The Last Supper is one of the most significant events in Christianity. It was the final meal that Jesus shared with his disciples before his crucifixion.
The Last Supper is a symbol of sacrifice, love, and unity, and it continues to inspire and move people around the world. But how much do you know about this sacred event?
Are you familiar with the stories and traditions that surround the Last Supper? Take our ultimate Last Supper Bible Quiz and put your knowledge to the test!
See also: Moses And The Burning Bush Questions and Answers.
The Last Supper Questions
1. What was the significance of the bread in the Lord's Supper?
a: It represented the body of Christ
b: It represented the blood of Christ
c: It represented the Holy Spirit
d: It had no symbolic meaning
2. Which of the following is a command given by Jesus during the institution of the Lord's Supper?
a: "Do this in remembrance of me"
b: "Offer this bread and wine as a sacrifice"
c: "Eat and drink until you are full"
d: "This bread and wine will give you eternal life"
3. Who can participate in the Lord's Supper?
a: Only ordained ministers and priests
b: Only baptized believers who have been confirmed
c: All who accepts Jesus and obeys God's commands
d: Only those who have performed good works
4. How often should Christians observe the Lord's Supper?
a: Once a month
b: Once a year
c: As often as they feel like it
d: There is no set frequency, but it should be done regularly
5. What is the main purpose of the Lord's Supper?
a: To gain forgiveness for sins
b: To remember the sacrifice of Christ and his redeeming work
c: To receive blessings and favors from God
d: To strengthen fellowship within the church
6. What does the cup in the Lord's Supper symbolize?
a: The blood of Christ
b: The water of baptism
c: The power of the Holy Spirit
d: The joy of salvation
7. Which of the following is not a common name for the Lord's Supper?
d: Breaking of Bread
8. What is the meaning of the Greek word "koinonia," which is sometimes used to describe the Lord's Supper?
9. According to 1 Corinthians 11, what should believers do before participating in the Lord's Supper?
a: Confess their sins and repent
b: Make a financial offering
c: Examine themselves for any sin
d: Recite the Lord's Prayer
10. How does the Last Supper relate to the Christian celebration of Easter?
a: The Last Supper took place the night before Jesus' crucifixion, which led to his resurrection on Easter Sunday
b: The Last Supper is a celebration of the birth of Jesus, which is also celebrated at Easter
c: The Last Supper marks the end of the world, which is also believed to coincide with Easter
d: The Last Supper is unrelated to the Christian celebration of Easter.
The Last Supper Answers
- It represented the body of Christ
- Do this in remembrance of me
- All who accepts Jesus and obeys God's commands
- There is no set frequency, but it should be done regularly
- To remember the sacrifice of Christ and his redeeming work
- The blood of Christ
- Examine themselves for any sin
- The Last Supper took place the night before Jesus' crucifixion, which led to his resurrection on Easter Sunday
Leave a Reply