Bible Verse Quotes About Life: Finding Inspiration and Guidance in Scripture
In our current time, life presents us with both positive and negative experiences, which can be challenging to navigate.
During such moments, seeking motivation and direction from the word of God can grant us the fortitude and wisdom needed to conquer every obstacle.
This article will explore some Bible verse quotes about life and the practical ways we can integrate them into our daily routine.
See also: How To Overcome Storms of Life
Encouraging Bible Verse Quotes About Life
- "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb." - Psalm 139:13
- "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." - John 10:10
- "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" - 2 Corinthians 5:17
- "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11
- "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20
- "The Lord gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not." - Romans 4:17
- "For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it." - Matthew 16:25
- "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." - Philippians 4:6
- "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him." - Psalm 28:7
- "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." - John 10:10
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
See also: Bible Verses About Losing A Loved One
Quotes About Life
- "Life is wasted if we do not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish it for the treasure that it is, and cleave to it as the highest price of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain." - John Piper
- "The Christian should never be ashamed of his or her faith in Jesus Christ, no matter what the circumstances." - Billy Graham
- "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." - C.S. Lewis
- "Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more." - Tony Robbins
- "God has a purpose behind every problem. He uses circumstances to develop our character. In fact, he depends more on circumstances to make us like Jesus than he depends on our reading the Bible." - Rick Warren
- "The gospel of Jesus Christ is a summons to life, and to the fullest, truest, and most beautiful life that can ever be imagined." - Tim Keller
- "We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis
- "The life of a Christian is an ongoing battle against the world, the flesh, and the devil. If you aren't battling, you aren't living." - Leonard Ravenhill
- "The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'" - Billy Graham
- "God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust him and don't give up."
- "The Christian life is not a set of rituals or duties, but a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ."
- "Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship."
- "The more we let God take us over, the more truly ourselves we become - because he made us. He invented us. He invented all the different people that you and I were intended to be." - C.S. Lewis
- "Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever." - Peter Hagerty
- "Life is a precious gift, and it's our responsibility to make the most of it. Every day is an opportunity to learn, grow, and make a positive impact on the world around us."
We hope that you have been blessed and inspired by our collection of motivated bible verses about life KJV, and what does the Bible say about life.
See also: Bible Verses About Struggle KJV
Leave a Reply