In this post, we will be sharing with you some powerful bible verses for school students, inspirational and encouraging bible verses for college students to help them through college. These bible verses will help you to live a godly life while in college and how to handle the day to day college stress.
Bible Verses For College Students Stress
Gaining admission to any college exposes student to never before experienced stress. The verses below will definitely be of help in this situation
1. “So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.” – 1 Peter 5:6-7
2. “Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion.
But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:30-31
3. “Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.” – Psalms 23:6
4. “Each time he said, My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness. So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.” – 2 Corinthians 12:9
5. “And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching. Teach the truth so that your teaching can’t be criticized. Then those who oppose us will be ashamed and have nothing bad to say about us.” – Titus 2:7-8
6. “Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers. But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do.” – Psalms 1:1-3
Inspirational Bible Verses For School Students
7. “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” – Romans 8:28
8. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13
9. “So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.” – 1 John 4:16
10. “This is my command; be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
11. “The Lord our God be with us, as he was with our fathers. May he not leave us or forsake us” – 1 Kings 8:57
12. “O Lord, I give my life to you. I trust in you, my God! Do not let me be disgraced, or let my enemies rejoice in my defeat. No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced, but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others. Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.” – Psalms 25:1-5
Powerful Bible Verses For College Students
13. “But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ. So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.” – 1 Corinthians 15:57-58
14. “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” – Ephesians 2:10
15. “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” – 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NASB)
16. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” – Colossians 3:23
17. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
18. “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” – Proverbs 9:10
What does the Bible say about students?
If we take a quick look at the book of 2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV), it tells us that we should study to show ourselves approved unto God.
This verse clearly tells us to study the word of God so we may know Him more. When you know Him more, He will will use you to do His will on earth because you have knowledge to share to others.
As a student, you need to spend time studying while in college so you may standout amongst your peers.
What does the Bible say about educating a child?
The book of Proverbs 22:6 provides insight to this question: “Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old he will not depart from it”.
God is telling us that education is key to the success of any person on earth.
What is a good Bible for a college student?
There is no definitive answer to this question as each individual’s needs will differ. However, some suggestions for good Bibles for college students include the NIV Study Bible, the ESV Study Bible, and the NKJV Study Bible.
These Bibles all feature extensive study notes and resources that can help equip college students to better understand and apply God’s Word to their lives.
Additionally, they are all published by respected evangelical publishers, so students can trust the translations and notes to be faithful to Scripture.
What is a good Bible verse for a college graduate?
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11.
This bible verse is great for college graduates because it reminds them that God has a plan for them and that He will be with them always.
It also reassures them that they can have hope for the future, no matter what challenges they may face.
What is a good Bible verse to learn?
One of my favorite Bible verses about education is found in Proverbs 3:13-14, which says, “Happy is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding. For wisdom is more profitable than silver, and her wages are better than gold.“
I love this verse because it reminds us that wisdom is a valuable commodity.
How do you pray for a graduate?
When you pray for a graduate, you should pray that they will be successful in their new endeavours’.
You can pray for them for increased wisdom and knowledge, and to be able to use their skills to glorify God and advance His kingdom.
Pray that they will be surrounded by positive influences and that they will stay strong in their faith.
And finally, pray for God’s protection over them as they enter this new phase of their life.
How can I glorify God in my studies?
First and foremost, pray for guidance. God wants us to succeed in our studies, but he also wants us to do it for his glory, not our own.
As you go through your classes, make sure you’re always looking for ways to bring honor to him.
Serve others, read and study the Bible, and pray for your teachers and classmates. And when you do well on tests and assignments, give God the glory!
We hope that you have been blessed by our collection of bible for college students, bible verses for college students. Stay focused on your academics, and God will perfect that which concerns you.
Don’t forget to also checkout our blog section for more frequently asked bible questions and quizzes.
- Bible Verses On Depression
- Bible Verses For Valentine’s Day
- Bible Verses For Identity In Christ
- Bible Verses On Patience and Perseverance