Our latest Chemistry Quiz Questions and Answers is a great way to test your knowledge of chemistry. The quiz consists of 20 questions with multiple choice answers to select from.
Chemistry Quiz Questions and Answers is one of the latest trending quiz that has gone viral on tiktok.
The quiz is based on the periodic table and the questions are pretty tough especially if Chemistry is not your thing. The good news is that we have the answers to all the questions that are asked in the quiz.
Basic Chemistry Quiz Questions
1. Which is one of these elements is a liquid at room temperature?
2. Which of the following the is the longest chemical compound name?
3. Which of the following is the chemical formula for salt?
4. Which of the following statement is true about mineral and ore?
a: All ores are minerals
b: A mineral cannot be an ore
c: All ores need not be minerals
d: All minerals are ore
5. Which of the following is the atomic number for potassium?
6. Which of the following is the atomic number of a sodium atom?
7. How many valence electrons does potassium need to be stable?
8. Which of these elements in the periodic table has the least electronegativity value?
9. How many elements are there in the periodic table of 2022?
10. Which of these elements in the periodic table has the most electronegativity
11. What is the name of the element with the atomic number 17?
12. What is the name of the chemical compound H2O?
13. What is the name of the process by which plants convert sunlight into chemical energy?
14. When a glass of water is filled to the brim with ice blocks in it, what happens when the ice starts to melt?
a: Water level will increase and overflow
b: Water level will drop slightly
c: Water level will remain same
d: Water will run ice
15. Who is widely considered the father of the modern periodic table?
a: Dmitri Mendeleev
b: Albert Ghiorso
c: Julius Lothar Meyer
d: John Newlands
16. Which of the following chemical element has the symbol Cr?
17. What is the chemical name of baking soda?
a: Sodium bicarbonate
b: Sodium hydrogen carbonate
c: Sodium hydroxide
d: Sodium carbonate
18. Which of these is the chemical name for vitamin C?
a: Ascorbic Acid
b: Sulphur Acid
c: Acetic Acid
d: Sour Acid
19. What is the chemical symbol for gold?
20. Which of the following is the symbol for Nitrogen?
Basic Chemistry Quiz Answers
4. All ores are minerals
14. Water level will drop slightly due to the dense nature of ice
15. Dmitri Mendeleev
17. Sodium hydrogen carbonate
18. Ascorbic Acid
Basic Chemistry Quiz Answers PDF