Powerful Prayer Against Impure Thoughts
If you are struggling with lustful thoughts or impure thoughts, then pray this simple prayer against impure thoughts. This prayer is also for those seeking prayers against lust of the flesh.
See also some powerful scriptures on lust of the flesh or impure thoughts were we outlined several bible verses that talks about lust of the flesh and how to overcome it.
Prayer Against Impure Thoughts
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I come before you today standing on and receiving instructions from your word in Psalms 119:37 to turn my eyes from looking at worthless things and to preserve my life in your ways.
As you have instructed, on this day, I renounce every worthless thing that I have allowed to come through my eyes into my soul and spirit. I unroot every perverted seed that has entered my spirit through the lust of my eyes.
Lord, I pray that you would create in me a clean heart and renew a steadfast spirit within me, so I may resist looking at worthless things and focus my eyes on holy things. Also help me Lord, not to look at perverted things but rather focus on pure things from above.
Father, your word says in 1 John 2:15-17; "not to love the world or anything of the world, that if anyone loves the world, the love for the father is not in him. For everything in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life comes not from the father, but from the world."
I Decree and Declare Blessings
1. I decree and declare a new spiritual appetite within my belly, that I may have a distaste for worldly things and a renewed appetite for Godly things.
2. I decree and declare that as a deer thirst for the water so my soul will thirst for You.
3. I decree and declare that I starve and dehydrate sexual fantasies, sexual illusions and sexual triggers that are influenced by demonic seductions. I eat the body and drink the blood of Jesus Christ and declare myself righteous in him.
4. I decree and declare myself and my household blessed according to Matthew 5:6 which says, "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
5. I decree and declare by faith that I am satisfied in my relationship with Jesus Christ. I am satisfied in my pursuit of the father.
6. I declare that I crucify my flesh along with all of its worldly desires. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who died and gave himself up for me on the cross.
7. I plead the blood of Jesus over my eyes as a hedge of protection against the assignments of lustful spirits and demonic passions. I now fix my eyes on Jesus who is the author and finisher of my faith.
8. I decree and declare that I am no longer a slave to fleshly desire and spirit of the lust of the flesh.
9. I decree and declare that I am a child of God, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, one destined for greatness.
10. I decree and declare that I will no longer go back to my old ways, but will rededicate my life to work of the father for the rest of my life.
Lord, may all that I have asked for and prayed for be received in your heavenly throne today, in Jesus name, Amen!
Prayer Against Impure Thoughts PDF
God bless you for taking your time to read through this prayer points.
Leave a Reply