2000s Trivia Questions And Answers
Think you know everything about the 2000s? Take our quiz and find out! Our 2000s trivia questions and answers cover everything from pop culture to politics.
The 2000s was an exciting decade filled with technological advancements, political controversies, and memorable pop culture moments.
From the rise of social media to the launch of the iPhone, the 2000s changed the way we live and interact with the world around us.
In this article, we've compiled a list of 2000s trivia questions and answers that cover everything from music and movies to politics and current events. So, grab a pen and paper, and let's put your knowledge of the decade to the test.
See also: Superhero Trivia Questions and Answers
Movie Trivia Questions And Answers 2000s
1. Who played the character of Jack Sparrow in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie series?
Answer: Johnny Depp
2. Who was the first African-American woman to win the Best Actress Oscar in 2002?
Answer: Halle Berry
3. Who wrote and starred in the hit comedy movie "Bridesmaids" in 2011?
Answer: Annie Mumolo and Kristen Wiig
4. What was the name of the 2004 Pixar movie that featured a family of superheroes?
Answer: The Incredibles
5. What was the name of the 2008 superhero movie that starred Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark?
Answer: Iron Man
6. Who directed the 2006 movie "The Da Vinci Code"?
Answer: Ron Howard
7. What was the name of the 2000 movie that starred Tom Hanks and Helen Hunt and was set on a deserted island?
Answer: Cast Away
8. What was the name of the 2003 movie that starred Bill Murray as a weatherman who gets stuck in a time loop?
Answer: Groundhog Day
9. What was the name of the 2004 movie that starred Jamie Foxx as the musician Ray Charles?
10. What was the name of the 2002 movie that starred Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man?
Answer: Spider Man
2000s Pop Culture Trivia Questions And Answers
1. What was the name of the popular dance video game that was released in 2004?
Answer: Dance Dance Revolution
2. What was the name of the first person to win the "American Idol" competition in 2002?
Answer: Kelly Clarkson
3. Which popular TV show premiered in 2004 and followed the lives of a group of doctors at a Seattle hospital?
Answer: Grey's Anatomy
4. What was the name of the social networking site that was founded by Tom Anderson and Chris DeWolfe in 2003?
5. Which popular social media site was launched in February 2005?
6. What was the name of the video-sharing app that was released in 2012 and quickly became popular among teenagers
7. In what year did Pope John Paul II pass away?
8. What was the name of the sitcom that starred Zach Braff as a medical intern and premiered in 2001?
9. Who won the Best Actor Oscar for his role in "Training Day" in 2002?
Answer: Denzel Washington
10. What was the name of the popular social networking site that was founded in 2004 and became one of the most popular websites on the internet in the mid-2000s?
2000s History Trivia Questions And Answers
1. In 2003, the United States invaded what country?
2. What was the name of the spacecraft that landed on Mars in 2004
Answer: Spirit and Opportunity
3. What was the name of the iconic phone that was released by Motorola in 2004?
Answer: Motorola Razr
4. In 2000, who won the Presidential election in the United States?
Answer: George W. Bush
5. When did Montenegro secede from the federation of Serbia and Montenegro?
6. In 2005, Hurricane Katrina devastated which American city?
Answer: New Orleans
7. What natural disaster struck Haiti in 2010?
Answer: Earthquake - 7.0 magnitude
8. In what year did the United States experience a major economic recession that lasted until 2009?
9. What was the name of the hurricane that hit New York City and the east coast of the United States in 2012?
Answer: Hurricane Sandy
10. Who succeeded Tony Blair as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in 2007?
Answer: Gordon Brown
2000s Sports Trivia Questions And Answers
1. Which city hosted the 2008 Summer Olympics?
2. Who won the 2006 FIFA World Cup?
3. In 2000, which country won the UEFA European Football Championship?
4. What was the name of the first person to successfully land a double backflip on a motocross bike at the X Games in 2006?
Answer: Travis Pastrana
5. Who won the 2007 World Series in baseball?
Answer: Boston Red Sox
6. Who won the UK Snooker Championship in 2006?
Answer: Peter Ebdon
7. Who was the first person to do a triple backflip on a dirt bike?
Answer: Josh Sheehan in 2015
8. Who won the gold medal in the men's 10-meter platform diving event at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing?
Answer: Matthew Mitcham (Australia)
9. Who won the men's singles title at the 2002 US Open tennis championship?
Answer: Pete Sampras
10. Which country won the men's basketball gold medal at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney?
Answer: United States