22 Bible Jeopardy For Adults
Are you a fan of Bible Jeopardy? Do you love putting your Bible knowledge to the test against others? Well, look no further!
Bible Jeopardy For Adults is a fun and engaging way to explore the Bible and learn more about its stories, characters, and teachings.
This article has some compiled questions and answers for your next Bible Jeopardy for adults. This is the perfect game that you and your friends can play to test your knowledge on some Bible topics.
See also: Bible Couples Matching Game
What is Bible Jeopardy?
Bible Jeopardy is a game where players answer questions related to the Bible in a format similar to the popular TV game show Jeopardy. The game can be played individually or in teams.
How to Play Bible Jeopardy
You will need a board with categories and point values to play Bible Jeopardy, similar to the Jeopardy game show. The categories can be based on different themes or topics related to the Bible, such as Old Testament, New Testament, Prophets, and more.
Players take turns selecting a category and a point value. The host then reads the corresponding question. If the player answers correctly, they receive the points assigned to that question. If the player answers incorrectly, they lose the given points, and the next player gets a chance to answer the same question.
Bible Jeopardy For Adults Questions
1. In Pauls letter to the church in Corinth, he determined that he would not come again to them in what?
2. At what age did Paul say to Timothy that a widow must be at least before the church could consider supporting her?
a: 10 years
b: 40 years
c: 50 years
d: 60 years
3. According to the book of Hebrews, Jesus our High priest is able to do what?
a: Exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think
b: Stand against the wiles of the devil
c: Supply all your need
d: Save completely those who come to God through him
4. In addition to other good qualities, what else did Paul say to put on?
5. Which of these word showed that Paul was in prison when he wrote the epistle?
a: I am now a slave
b: I am in chains
c: I am hiding in a fellow prisoners home
d: I am in the mountains
6. How did Balaam die in the bible?
a: Killed by the sword
b: Died due to plague
c: Devoured by fire from heaven
d: Stoned to death
7. The book of Psalms 120 to 134 are also known as what?
a: The Songs of Solomon
b: The songs of priests
c: The Songs of Degrees (or Ascents)
d: The Psalms of Asaph
8. A young man who was listening to Paul preach fell asleep and fell out of a third story window. Who was this young man?
9. What reason did Moses give for not wanting to be the spokesman?
a: I am not fully confident yet
b: I have sinned and not worthy
c: My anger will get the best of me
d: I am slow of speech and tongue
10. Which part of Moses body became leprous and then became normal again?
a: His hand
b: His heel
c: His face
d: His leg
11. Jeremiah's prophesy were not well received by his own people, so they plotted to kill him. Which town did Jeremiah come from?
12. What did Maacah do that made her son Asa remove her from her position?
a: She built an idol in a grove
b: She committed adultery
c: She committed murder
d: She betrayed prophets and children of God
13. How many years did it take Solomon to build the temple of God?
a: Seven years
b: Thirteen years
c: Forty years
d: Ten years
14. How many years after Israel's exodus from Egypt did Solomon commence construction of the temple?
a: 300 years
b: 400 years
c: 560 years
d: 480 years
15. Which book in the new testament talks about the patience of Job?
See also: Ark Of The Covenant Quiz
16. How much longer did Job live on earth after God restored his fortune double fold?
17. If someone show favoritism to someone else, what does James say he has committed?
18. According to Ecclesiastes, What is better than desire and fine ointment?
a: Pleasure and wealth
b: Grace and mercy
c: The sight of the eyes and a good name
d: Promises and fame
19. Who stole Joash son of Ahaziah, from among the royal princes, who were about to be murdered?
20. What does Paul refer to as the observance of things such as meat, holydays, and Sabbath days?
a: Walking in blindness
b: The shadow of things to come
c: The loss of self awareness
d: Worthless things
21. What is the name of the best-selling Christian book of all time?
a: The Torah
b: Noah and the ark
c: The Bible
d: The Hymns
22. Who is the author of the best-selling Christian book of all time?
Bible Jeopardy For Adults Answers
- Heaviness - 2 Corinthians 2
- 60 years - 1 Timothy 5:9 (KJV)
- Save completely those who come to God through him - Hebrews 7:25 (KJV)
- Love - Colossians 3:14
- I am in chains - Colossians 4:3
- Killed by the sword - Numbers 31:8
- The Songs of Degrees (or Ascents)
- Eutychus - Acts 20:9
- I am slow of speech and tongue - Exodus 4:10
- His hand - Exodus 4:6-7
- Anathoth - Jeremiah 11:21
- She built an idol in a grove - 2 Chronicles 5:16
- Seven years - 1 Kings 6:38
- 480 years - 1 Kings 6:1
- James 5:11
- 140 - Job 42:16
- Sin - James 2:9
- The sight of the eyes and a good name - Ecclesiastes 6:9
- Jehosheba - 2 Kings 11:2
- The shadow of things to come - Colossians 2:16-17
- The Bible
Printable Bible Jeopardy for Adults
Bible Jeopardy For Adults FAQs
What is the recommended age group for playing Bible Jeopardy For Adults?
Bible Jeopardy For Adults is designed for adults, but it can also be played by teenagers or young adults familiar with the Bible.
How many players can participate in Bible Jeopardy For Adults?
The game can be played with as many players as desired, but having at least two teams with three to six players is recommended.
Are there different versions of Bible Jeopardy For Adults?
Yes, various versions of Bible Jeopardy For Adults are available online or in bookstores, with different categories and questions to choose from.
See also: The Ascension of Jesus Quiz
Leave a Reply