20 Popular Bible Verses About Rejoicing
In this post, we will be sharing with you some popular bible verses about rejoicing and what it means to rejoice in the Lord always.
Rejoicing is an important aspect of a Christian's life, as it allows one to show gratitude to God and bring happiness to oneself and others.
The Bible has several verses that emphasize the importance of rejoicing and offer guidance on how to do so.
For more popular verses, see also Bible Verses About Worship.
Bible Verses About Rejoicing
- Philippians 4:4 - "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"
- Psalm 5:11 - "But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you."
- James 1:2-3 - "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."
- Matthew 25:21 - "His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’"
- Isaiah 61:10 - "I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."
- John 15:11 - "I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16 - "Rejoice always."
- Zephaniah 3:17 - "The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing."
- Nehemiah 8:10 - "The joy of the Lord is your strength."
- Psalm 118:24 - "This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
- Ecclesiastes 3:4 - "A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance."
- Luke 15:7 - "I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."
- Romans 12:12 - "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
- 1 Peter 1:8 - "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy."
- Hebrews 12:2 - "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
- Psalm 32:11 - "Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!"
- Galatians 5:22-23 - "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."
- Proverbs 17:22 - "A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."
- Ecclesiastes 9:7 - "Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do."
- 1 Corinthians 15:57 - "But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
Popular Quotes About Rejoicing
- "The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness." - William Saroyan
- "Joy is not in things, it is in us." - Richard Wagner
- "Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow." - Helen Keller
- "Joy is not a matter of circumstances; it is a matter of disposition." - J. Johnson
- "Joy is the simplest form of gratitude." - Karl Barth
- "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are." - Marianne Williamson
- "Rejoicing in ordinary things is not natural. But it is necessary." - Anne Lamott
- "The greatest gift in life is the ability to enjoy it." - Unknown
- "Joy is an act of resistance." - Cornel West
- "Rejoicing does not mean just smiling and feeling happy. It means celebrating the good news of what God has done for us." - Rick Warren
I Will Rejoice in the Lord Meaning?
Habakkuk 3:18 - "Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation."
To rejoice in the Lord means to be thankful to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To do this, you must receive Jesus as Savior and God.
When we come to Christ, He wipes away our sin and saves us from eternal destruction. At that moment, we can begin to rejoice in the Lord because of what He has done for us.
As Christians, we should continue rejoicing in all that God does for us through Christ even during hard times.
Angels in Heaven Rejoice Bible Verse
Luke 15:10 - "Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth."
We hope that you have been blessed by our collection of inspiring random Bible verses KJV, most popular Bible verses KJV.