100 Captivating Quotes With Deep Meaning
In this post, we will be looking at some powerful Christian quotes with deep meaning, thought provoking Christian quotes including a few short Christian quotes.
Table of Contents
Quotes With Deep Meaning
- Social media is a billboard, not your diary.
- We can't be a friend to God and a friend to Satan at the same time. You need to choose your side.
- Some people are like blisters. They show up when the work is done. Don't be like them.
- The greatest tragedy is not death, but life A life without purpose.
- Turn your worry list into prayer list.
- You can't overcome the world if you try to be like the world.
- When we do what we can, God will do what we cannot. Our task is to take care of the possible and trust God with the impossible.
- We can only see the trees but God can see the forest.
- I asked God, Why are you taking me through troubled waters? He replied, Because your enemies cannot swim.
- God will bring you to a point of weakness if that is what it takes to bring you to trust Him because you'll never know that God is all you need until God is all you've got.
- We do not measure our own resources against the problem. We measure God's resources against the problem. Trust God to meet the need.
- The Messiah died for you in public. Don't live for Him in private.
- Please God rather than men.
- I hope we don't wake up one morning losing our diamonds because we are too busy collecting stones.
- Trusting God does not mean you don't fear anything. It only means that you have already surrendered your fear to God and you have complete confidence that He will do whatever is best for you.
- Get into the word of God until the word of God get into you.
- Faith sees the invisible, believes in the incredible, receives the impossible.
- Never ever grow tired of living your life. Never ever quit on moving forward. Never ever stop running. For you never know how many people are looking up to you and see you as their inspiration in their own lives. Keep moving Your life matters.
- Preaching the Gospel is the greatest work on the face of the planet.
- When we pray, we talk to God. When we read the Bible, God talks to us.
- The Bible may hurt you with the truth, but it will never comfort you with a life.
- In the final analysis, you will not be remembered for what you have gained, but for what you have given.
- When you put God first, you will never be last.
- If you don't teach our children who God is, someone will them everything He is not.
- Don't shine so others can see you. Shine so others can see God.
- Life without God is like a broken pencil it's pointless.
- No God, no peace. Know God, know peace. Learn the difference.
- True humility is knowing that on our own we are weak and can do nothing, but that through God, we can do anything He desires for us to do.
- In life, you don't use God to fulfil your purpose. Instead, you let God use you to fulfil his purpose.
Powerful And Inspiring Christian Quotes
- Please is not the absence of trouble. It is having the presence of God.
- Prayer is powerful not because we bend God to our own will, but we ask God's will to be done in our lives.
- In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
- The Scripture is designed to change you. It's not you who will change the scripture.
- My day is better when I start it with a prayer.
- You can't be happy without being grateful and you can't be grateful without being happy.
- Stop seeking the blessing, instead start seeking God. The blessing will then seek you.
- No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
- Gratitude is the key to turning scarcity into abundance.
- It is usually in the seasons of silence that God is preparing you for something great!
- Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some storms are there to clear your path.
- Gratitude makes a poor man rich and a rich man humble.
- If God is everything that you have, then you have everything you need.
- The power of prayer is not found in the one who says it but in the One who hears it.
- Two is better than one!
- God's no is not a rejection. It's a redirection!
- Don't condemn someone just because they sin differently than you.
- You won't fully enjoy a swing unless you raise your feet from the ground. You won't fully enjoy a boat ride unless you remove the rope's knot from the riverbank. Never limit yourself when it comes to trusting God.
- Every opportunity to fear is also an opportunity to trust God!
- God said, If you never felt pain, how would you know I'm a healer? If you never felt sadness, how would you know I'm a comforter? My child, if life's perfect, would you still know me?
- Fear does not stop death. It stops life. Worry does not take away tomorrow's trouble. It takes away today's peace.
- Stop looking at the government of men. Start looking at the government of God.
- Don't be a part-time Christian who demands a full-time God.
- Your Life is a gift from God. What you do with your life is your gift to God.
- God breaks chains, not promises.
- Why wish upon a star when you can pray to the One who created it?
- What you have in Christ is greater than anything you don't have in life.
- You should live life as if it is your last day because it will be one of these days.
Thought Provoking Christian Quotes
- I know God is with me not just because of the storms he stopped, but also the storms He got me through.
- It is only when you we face a task impossible by human standards that we can stand aside and let God perform a miracle. So, rejoice in impossible problems because through them, you will see the hand of God.
- Faith does not make things easy. It makes things possible.
- What looked vastly insufficient to human eyes becomes more than enough in God's hands.
- Sometimes, you could be the only Bible people will ever read.
- God's timing is perfect. It is never early, never late.
- God is not what you think He is. God is who he says He is!
- The Almighty can turn bitter things into better things.
- The Gospel doesn't only change the people who hears it. It also changes the people who preach it.
- It is better to pray for people rather than gossip about them.
- The forces that are for you is stronger than the forces against you.
- You won't be judged by God by how much money you have, but by how much godly character you have built.
- Those who leave everything in God's hands will eventually see God's hands in everything.
- It is not by seeing that we will believe, but rather it is by believing that we will see.
- Don't base your worth on what people think. Base your worth on what God thinks.
- Instead of saying, God I have a big problem, say, Problem, I have a big God.
- When God says, Cast all your cares upon Him, it is not a request, but a command.
- If God brings you to it He can get you through it.
- Sometimes God doesn't change your situation, because He wants to change your heart.
- Your job is not your source of income. Your source of income is God.
- Satan may take away what's beautiful and ruin it. God can take what's ruined and make it beautiful.
- Prayer don't just change your situations alone, it also changes you.
- If you can trust the the pilot of a plane, if you can trust captain of a ship, if you can trust the driver of a bus, why can't you trust the Living God who has the power over all things?
- Today, ask yourself: What am I to do now to be what God wants me to be?
- He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
- The earth weighs 13 trillion tons. Don't make it heavier by carrying a heavy heart.
- If I keep walking with the world, then I can't walk with God.
- It takes more courage to be humble than it does to be prideful.
- Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner.
We hope that you have been blessed and learnt something from our collection of powerful thought provoking quotes with deep meaning. Keep checking back for more powerful Christian quotes. Also don't forget to checkout our blog section for the latest frequently asked bible questions and quizzes.
Leave a Reply