In this post, we will be looking at some bible verses about being marked by God for a purpose, marked by god scripture, or what does it mean to be marked by God. Then we also look at God’s purpose for us as His children and how we can discover our purpose in life.
Bible Verses About Being Marked by God
1. The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name. – Revelation 3:12 (ESV)
2. And the Lord said to him, Pass through the city, through Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and groan over all the abominations that are committed in it. – Ezekiel 9:4 (ESV)
3. And they will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads. – Revelation 22:4
4. Wait! Don’t harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have placed the seal of God on the foreheads of his servants. – Revelation 7:3
5. Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. – Revelation 14:1 (ESV)
6. This observance will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that this law of the LORD is to be on your lips. For the LORD brought you out of Egypt with his mighty hand. – Exodus 13:9
7. This ceremony will be like a mark branded on your hand or your forehead. It is a reminder that the power of the LORD’s mighty hand brought us out of Egypt. – Exodus 13:16
8. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. – Deuteronomy 6:8
9. You shall therefore lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. – Deuteronomy 11:18
10. You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord. – Leviticus 19:28
Purpose is the foundation behind our existence, it correlate with the vision and believe that supports the values we hold or create for ourselves and the society at large. Further meaning of the word “Purpose” can be found in Dictionary.
Examine yourself and see what you are passionate about and the vision you have for yourself. This is what will guide your decision making and strategies in life. Ensure you write your visions and plans down in a secured place and take it to the Lord in prayer.
Habakkuk 2:2-3 (NIV) – “Then the Lord replied: Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay“.
God created you with a purpose. Your relationship is in his hands. stay close to God.
What is God’s Purpose for my Life?
Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV) says “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations“.
The plans of God for you pre-dates your conception and your birth. What God has marked you to be and to do on earth has been pre-destined.
You are not just marked for a purpose, you are marked for impact and destiny. Since we all have been marked by God for a purpose, lets go ahead and looking into how to discover our purpose.
A Woman Of Substance Quote for All Women
Every woman needs to take time to reflect on these words and speak it to themselves.
I am highly favored I am blessed I am beautiful I am special I am made perfect I am unique I am a woman of substance
Discovering Your Purpose
To discover your purpose, you have to unhook your values from the validation of people and seek God first, for He his the only one that knows His plans for you.
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) says – “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future“.
Remember, God is orchestrating the details of your daily life encounters as well as opportunities available to you. You need to be diligent, dedicated and committed in your service to Him.
You take it further by joining your with His hands and your thoughts with His thoughts so He can lead you in the way you should go. When you draw closer to God, He will reveal to you the right jobs, career, partner, friends and people He will use to bring His plans to fulfilment.
You have an obligation to pray and invite God into your daily pursuit by praying daily
You need to communicate with God personally meaning you need to have a personal relationship with God
Do not indulge in a drive-by prayer. You need to take time to meditate, stay still, as God is ready to speak to you through His word, audibly and in your thoughts through the help of the Holy Spirit
A Woman Who Walks With Purpose
A woman who walks with a purpose does not have to chase for people or opportunities. Her LIGHT causes people and opportunities to pursue her.
God’s Angel to Prepare the Way
Exodus 23:20 (NIV) says “See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared“. Heaven is open to you at the point of you making the decision to follow God’s plan and not at the point of action.
You have to make a decision to work on your plans with all your heart. Be diligent to the daily assignment that is in front of you. Be fully engaged in the task that is at hand.
Instead of waiting for God to reveal all that He has for you in the future, just be obedient to Him on a daily basis and be willing to do the next things. Start with what you have and expect increase and direction to unfold subsequently.
Think of what you need to do more of and what you need to evict from your behavior. Take off the cloths of procrastination, fear, worry as well as doubtfulness. Operate with a sense of importance, be on fire for you and become a super achiever.
We hope that you have been blessed by these bible verses about being marked by God for a purpose, bible verse about being marked, or what does it mean to be marked by God.