30 Bible Riddles For Teens
Ready to have some fun? Test your knowledge with these Bible riddles for teens! Teens do love riddles. Riddles help to develop their language skills and thinking processes.
Our riddle collections includes some good riddles for kids to learn more about the word of God. These riddles are also a great way to spend some quality time with your kids while bonding and having fun together.
Don't forget to check out our brain teasers, icebreakers, and many more riddles and quizzes. Happy solving!
See also: Bible Riddles For Adults
Bible Riddles for Teens
1. I am a valley where the famous battle between David and Goliath took place. What city am I?
Answer: Valley of Elah
2. I am the place where Jacob dreamed of a ladder reaching up to heaven. What am I?
3. I was the name of the place where Jesus was crucified. What am I?
4. I am the book in the New Testament that contains the Sermon on the Mount, the Lord's Prayer, and the Beatitudes. What book am I?
5. I am the disciple who betrayed Jesus with a kiss, and also received payment for betraying Jesus. Who am I?
Answer: Judas Iscariot
6. I am the city where Paul was taken after being arrested in Jerusalem. What city am I?
7. I am the book in the Old Testament that contains the Ten Commandments. What book am I?
8. I am the place where Jesus performed his first miracle by turning water into wine, and I am also the hometown of the disciple Nathanael. What place am I?
9. I was sent by God to preach to the people of Nineveh to repent but refused. As a result of my disobedience, I ended up in the belly of a great fish for 3 days.
10. I am the woman who betrayed Samson for money. Who am I?
Bible Riddles With Answers For Teens
11. I led the Israelites out of Egypt, and wandered in the wilderness for forty years.
12. I am the name of the city where Paul was born. What city am I?
13. I am the book in the Old Testament that tells the story of a woman who became a queen and saved her people from genocide. What book am I?
14. I am a disciple known for my zeal and my willingness to defend Jesus, even to the point of cutting off a soldier's ear. Who am I?
Answer: Simon Peter
15. I was thrown into a lion's den for refusing to stop praying to God, and I am also the name of the book in the Old Testament that tells the story. Who am I?
16. I am the river that Joshua and the Israelites crossed to enter the Promised Land, and I am also the name of the river where John the Baptist baptized Jesus. What am I?
Answer: The Jordan River
17. I am the book in the New Testament that tells the story of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. What book am I?
Answer: The Gospel of Mark
18. I am the prophet who saw a vision of God's throne and the four living creatures.
19. I am the man who climbed a sycamore tree to see Jesus and invited him to come to my house. Who am I?
20. I was instructed by God with specifications to build an ark to save my family and the animals from a pending flood that would destroy humans in my time. Who am I?
Christian Riddle For Teens
21. I am one of the disciples who doubted Jesus' resurrection until I saw his wounds. Who am I?
22. I am one of the books in the Bible in the old Testament that has 150 chapters.
23. I am the book in the Old Testament that contains the story of the creation of the world. What book am I?
24. We were thrown into a fiery furnace for refusing to worship King Nebuchadnezzar's golden statue. Who am I?
Answer: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego
25. I am the place where Moses died and was buried by God, and I am also the place where Joshua took over leadership of the Israelites. What place am I?
Answer: Mount Nebo
26. I am a book in the Bible that contains this words "I am more than a conqueror". What book am I?
27. The story of a man who lost everything but never lost his faith in God. As a result, he was given double portion of everything he lost. What is this man?
28. I was the angel that visited Mary and announced that she would give birth to Jesus. Who am I?
29. He was the king who saw a handwriting on the wall.
30. I am one of two recorded in the Bible who did not experience death, but was taken up to heaven in a chariot of fire.
See also: Who Am I Questions For Bible Quiz
Leave a Reply