We bring you another exciting bible quiz with answers – who am I questions for Bible quiz to test your knowledge of the word of God. Looking for questions for a Bible quiz for a youth program, Bible quiz trivia, or who am I bible quiz for adults, we have the right questions covered here.
Each who am I quiz question comes with 3 possible answers to choose the correct one from. The correct answers are available at the end of the quiz with Bible verse for reference. We also provide you with our who am I bible game pdf to print out.
Who Am I Questions For Bible Quiz
1. God used me to create man. Who am I?
A: Dust from the ground
2. I am the chief eunuch of Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon. Who am I?
3. God Said to me: “Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.” Who am I?
4. I am the second king of Israel. Who am I?
5. I said to Paul: “In a short time would you persuade me to be a Christian?” Who am I?
A: King Agrippa
B: Porcius Festus
6. I was the third king of Israel. Who am I?
7. I was swallowed by a big fish. Who am I?
8. I took counsel with the young men rather than with the old men. Who am I?
9. I was taken from the man’s body to make the woman. Who am I?
10. I am a sacred book. My words talk of a man that was ordered not to weep. Who am I?
11. When I looked back I became a pillar of salt. Who am I?
A: Lot’s Wife
B: Daniel’s Wife
C: Moses’ Wife
12. I am a mother. I saved Elijah’s life and then I was rewarded with my son’s life. Who am I?
A: Zarephath’s widow
B: Naboth’s widow
13. I am a Roman centurion and I asked someone to call Peter to know more about Jesus. Who am I?
14. King Saul, among others, envied and persecuted me, seeking to kill me. Who am I?
15. I am an apostle and I was arrested on Patmos’ Island. Who am I?
16. I am the only book of the Bible where you can see the word “Immortal”. Who am I?
A: 1 Timothy
B: 1 John
C: 1 Corinthians
17. I appeared to Abraham to be sacrificed instead of Isaac. Who am I?
A: A ram
B: A sheep
C: A Bear
18. I am a sacred book. My words says that you should not quench the Spirit. Who am I?
A: 1 Thessalonians
B: 1 Timothy
C: 1 Corinthians
19. With 300 soldiers I defeated the midianites. Who am I?
20. I am a king and I married 14 women. Who am I?
21. When Apostle Paul went to Troas, He left in my house his cloak and some books. Who am I?
22. Every day I prayed and gave sacrifices for my children, to purify them. Who am I?
23. I am the eighth commandment. Who am I?
A: Shall not steal
B: Shall not commit adultery
C: Shall not murder
24. Over 40 men sworn neither to eat nor drink until they had killed me. Who am I?
25. God created me on the second Day. Who am I?
A: the Heavens
B: dry land and Plants
C: the Animals and Men
26. I am the first man described as a Herald. Who am I?
27. Abraham’s brother Nahor has me as his concubine. Who am I?
28. God used me to destroy all living things on Earth. Who am I?
29. I died eaten by worms because I did not give glory to God. Who am I?
30. They put on my back a cross to carry behind Jesus on the way to Golgotha. Who am I?
31. I tried to murder my own son during a dinner. Who am I?
32. I am the land God showed Abraham so that He could leave the land of Ur. Who am I?
33. I am Naomi’s redeemer. Who am I?
34. I was tricked by a serpent, sinned against God and made my husband sin too. Who am I?
35. I am a sacred book. You can read on me that Jesus wrote on the floor. Who am I?
36. I am a bird. The Holy Spirit manifested through me on Jesus’ baptism. Who am I?
A: A dove
B: A parrot
C: An eagle
37. I deceived my father when he was old. Who am I?
38. I sold my birthright to Jacob for stew. Who am I?
39. I was Queen of the Ethiopians and I allowed one of my court officials to go to Jerusalem to worship. Who am I?
40. I am a sacred book. My words say that a joyful heart is a good medicine. Who am I?
C: Song of Songs
41. I was accused by my wife of shedding blood. Who am I?
42. God created me on the third day. Who am I?
A: Dry land and Plants
B: The Heavens
C: the animals and men
43. When Jesus went into Jerusalem, he was riding me. Who am I?
44. I was singing and dancing while I crossed the Red Sea. Who am I?
45. I sent an executioner to kill John the Baptist. Who am I?
46. I gave command that a servant of God would be killed and then I couldn’t eat or sleep. Who am I?
A: King Darius
B: King Nebuchadnezzar
C: King David
47. I am the grandmother of death. Who am I?
48. God chose me to take Moses’ place on leading the people. Who am I?
49. I Said: “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!” Who am I?
A: John the Baptist
C: John of Nazareth
50. I am a sacred book. On me it is written: “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” Who am I?
Who Am I Answers For Bible Quiz
1. Dust from the ground – Genesis 2:7
2. Ashpenaz – Daniel 1:3
3. Jeremiah – Jeremiah 33:1-3
4. David – 2 Samuel 2:4
5. King Agrippa – Acts 26:28
6. Solomon – 1 Kings 1:39
7. Jonah – Jonah 1:17
8. Rehoboam – 1 Kings 12:6-8
9. Rib – Genesis 2:22
10. Revelation – Revelation 5:5
11. Lot’s Wife – Genesis 19:26
12. Zarephath’s widow – 1 Kings 17:9-24
13. Cornelius – Acts 10:1-8
14. David – 1 Samuel 18:6-12
15. John – Revelation 1:9
16. 1 Timothy – 1 Timothy 1:17
17. A ram – Genesis 22:13
18. 1 Thessalonians – 1 Thess 5:19
19. Gideon – Judges 6
20. Abijah – 2 Chronicles 13:21
21. Carpus – 2 Timothy 4:13
22. Job – Job 1:5
23. Shall not steal – Exodus 20:15
24. Paul – Acts 23:12-14
25. the Heavens – Genesis 1:6-8
26. Noah – 2 Peter 2:5
27. Reumah – Genesis 22:24
28. Water – Genesis 6:17
29. Herod – Acts 12:21-23
30. Simon – Luke 23:26
31. Saul – 1 Samuel 20:33
32. Canaan – Genesis 12:5
33. Boaz – Ruth 4:1-12
34. Eve – Genesis 3
35. John – John 8:6-8
36. A dove – Matthew 3:16
37. Jacob – Genesis 27:19-33
38. Esau – Genesis 25:32-34
39. Candace – Acts 8:27
40. Proverbs – Proverbs 17:22
41. Moses – Exodus 4:24-25
42. Dry land and Plants – Genesis 1:9-13
43. Donkey – Matthew 21:7-10
44. Miriam – Exodus 15:20
45. Herod – Mark 6:27
46. King Darius – Daniel 6:16-19
47. Desire – James 1:15
48. Joshua – Joshua 1:1-2
49. John the Baptist – John 1:29
50. Psalms – Psalm 23:1
We hope that you have been blessed and learnt something from our collection of who am I questions for Bible quiz game. Keep checking back for more fun Christian quiz questions and answers. Also don’t forget to checkout our blog section for the latest frequently asked bible questions and quizzes.