Ready for a challenging who am I Bible trivia questions for teens to learn about the word of God and develop a strong desire to study the Bible further.
These are excellent Bible trivia youth quiz, Bible trivia questions for teens as well as Bible trivia questions for youth.
Bible Trivia Questions For Teens Questions
1. I am the first mother mentioned in the Bible. Who am I?
2. I am a sacred book. My words compare the heart of warriors to the heart of the woman in her birth pains. Who am I?
3. I mourned while my son was sick, but went quiet after he died. Who am I?
4. Before I met Jesus, I was a witness to Stephen’s stoning. Who am I?
5. I said: “He who comes after me ranks before me, because he was before me.” Who am I?
a: John the Baptist
6. Prophet Elijah chose me to come after him. Who am I?
7. God revealed the Ten Commandments to me. Who am I?
8. I was released instead of Jesus. Who am I?
9. I am the prophet that mentions 9 different kinds of gems in only one verse. Who am I?
10. I am the seventh commandment. Who am I?
a: You shall not commit adultery
b: You shall not murder
c: You shall not steal
11. I am the first tree mentioned in the Bible. Who am I?
a: The tree of life
b: The Fig tree
c: The Oak
12. I am Isaac’s son. I was born red and with a hairy cloak. Who am I?
13. I am the father of Prophet Jonah. Who am I?
14. Jesus called me Cephas. Who am I?
15. I am a prophet. I went up to the watchpost to meditate and listen to God. Who am I?
16. I am the first living creature in Revelation. Who am I?
17. I am King Saul’s grandson, and I was helped by King David. Who am I?
18. God created me on the fourth Day. Who am I?
a: Sun, Moon and Stars
b: Dry Land and Plants
c: The animals and Men
19. I am a chapter of Psalms. On me it is written: “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Who am I?
a: Psalms 46
b: Psalms 37
c: Psalms 90
20. I said: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God”. Who am I?
Trivia Questions For Teens
21. Absalom is David’s son. I am his sister. Who am I?
22. I was publicly rejected in Nazareth. Who am I?
23. I am the second living creature in Revelation. Who am I?
24. I said: “Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” Who am I?
a: Jesus Christ
b: Apostle Paul
25. I took vessels from Jerusalem and took them to the house of my god. Who am I?
26. After fasting for 40 days and 40 nights, Jesus came to me by the Spirit to be tempted. Who am I?
a: the Wilderness
b: the Dead Sea
27. I saw a burning bush. Who am I?
28. I prophesized that one day children would lead ferocious animals. Who am I?
29. Isaac, Abraham and I are the Patriarchs. Who am I?
30. I said that you should love your enemies and pray for those who abuse you. Who am I?
31. I said: “Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children.” Who am I?
c: Jesus Christ
32. I was called by God to speak in His name and I answered: “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I do not know how to speak, for I am only a youth.” Who am I?
33. I told Samson’s secrets to the lords of the Philistines. Who am I?
34. I am the sign given to the guards on the night of Jesus Christ’s arrest. Who am I?
a: A kiss
b: A Hug
c: A look
35. I am a sacred book. On me Apostle Paul presents a list of things he calls “Fruits of the Spirit”. Who am I?
b: 1 Corinthians
36. David laid with me while my husband was at war. Who am I?
37. I am a prophet and in a vision I saw four craftsmen. Who am I?
38. I wrote the majority of the books in the New Testament. Who am I?
39. While taking care of my father’s donkeys, after being anointed by Samuel, I unexpectedly received the Spirit of God and started to prophesize. Who am I?
40. I am Moses’ older sister. Who am I?
Questions From The Bible For Youth
41. God created me on the fifth Day. Who am I?
a: Sea Creatures and Birds
b: Sun, Moon and Stars
c: Dry Land and Plants
42. I helped Apostle Paul to write the second letter to the Corinthians. Who am I?
43. I am the only apostle that was not Galilean. Who am I?
44. I am the third living creature in Revelation. Who am I?
45. I was crawling when I won a battle against the Philistines. Who am I?
46. In the beginning I created Heavens and Earth. Who am I?
b: The Big Bang
c: The Angels
47. I killed a giant using a sling and a stone. Who am I?
48. I am the first Christian martyr. Who am I?
49. Jonathan and I were helped by a woman to hide in a well to fool our enemies. Who am I?
50. I am a sacred book. On me it is written that over 40 men took an oath not to eat nor drink until they killed one person. Who am I?
51. I am the sword of the Spirit, referred to in the book of Ephesians. Who am I?
a: The word of God
b: Prayer and Supplication
c: The truth
52. I was an Israeli man praised by my handsome appearance. Who am I?
53. I am a sacred book. On me it is written that the Lord acted in favor of Babylon and against the people of Egypt. Who am I?
54. I was the animal that the devil used to trick Adam and Eve. Who am I?
a: the Serpent
b: the Spider
c: the Frog
55. My name means bitter. Who am I?
56. I was bitten by a viper, but suffered no harm. Who am I?
57. I am the first person to give a tenth of everything. Who am I?
58. I am the sixth commandment. Who am I?
a: You shall not murder
b: You shall not steal
c: You shall not commit adultery
59. I was the first to see Jesus after his resurrection. Who am I?
a: Mary Magdalene
b: Mary Jesus’ mother
60. God put a bow in the clouds as a sign of His covenant with me and the Earth. Who am I?
Trivia Questions For Teenagers
61. I said: “Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?” Who am I?
62. Before me the king of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar, fell upon his face and paid homage to me. Who am I?
63. I am a chapter of Psalms. On me it is written: “Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!” Who am I?
a: Psalms 133
b: Psalms 103
c: Psalms 146
64. God created me on the sixth Day. Who am I?
a: The Animals and Men
b: Sea Creatures and Birds
c: Dry Land and Plants
65. I had my hair cut once a year, when it was heavy on me. Who am I?
66. I am the disciple that Jesus loved. Who am I?
67. I negotiated with the chief priests the treason and prison of Jesus Christ. Who am I?
a: Judas Iscariot
68. I am the place where Sarah died. Who am I?
69. I am a sacred book. On me it is written that the disciples saw Jesus being carried up into Heaven. Who am I?
70. I am the fourth living creature on Revelation. Who am I?
71. I am the mother of Hezekiah, king of Jerusalem. Who am I?
72. I am Joseph’s youngest son. Who am I?
73. I am associated to the Bible’s first mention of being drunk. Who am I?
74. God had no regard with my offering. Who am I?
75. I killed my brother while I was kissing him. Who am I?
76. I am the first creature that God cursed. Who am I?
a: The Serpent
77. I went blind on my way to Damascus. Who am I?
78. I said: “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser.” Who am I?
79. I tried to kill David with a spear. Who am I?
80. Mary and I used to have Jesus over as a guest in Bethany. Who am I?
Christian Questions For Youth
81. I was the first person in the Bible to hang myself. Who am I?
82. I am the son of Abraham and Sarah. Who am I?
83. I have the longest and weirdest name in the entire Bible. Who am I?
84. I am a sacred book. On me the Lord sent special messages to the Seven Churches of Asia. Who am I?
b: 1 John
85. I am a chapter of the book of Matthew in which it is written: “Let what you say be simply “˜Yes’ or “˜No’; anything more than this comes from evil.” Who am I?
86. I cut off a man’s ear with my sword. Who am I?
87. I am Solomon’s father. Who am I?
88. I received orders from the Lord to prophesize over dry bones. Who am I?
89. I was king and priest at the same time. Who am I?
90. I am the beloved physician, Demas’ brother. Who am I?
91. I am a sacred book. On me it is written: “If God is for us, who can be against us?” Who am I?
c: 1 Corinthians
92. I am a friend of David and I promised I would be with him in any situation. Who am I?
93. In a vision, I saw the Lord with a plumb line in his hand. Who am I?
94. I am the son that Adam and Eve had to replace Abel. Who am I?
95. I killed my daughter because I had vowed to God that I would offer up the first person I saw on my way home after defeating my enemies. Who am I?
96. I conquered a kingdom while I was looking for my father’s donkeys. Who am I?
97. I am Rachel’s servant. Who am I?
98. Jacob buried me in Bethel. I was Rebekah’s nurse. Who am I?
99. Adam and Eve used leaves from me to make their first loincloths. Who am I?
a: fig tree
b: olive tree
c: mango tree
100. I denied Jesus three times. Who am I?
Bible Trivia Answers For Teens
- Eve – Genesis 4:1
- Jeremiah – Jeremiah 49:22
- David – 2 Samuel 12:16-23
- Paul – Acts 7:58
- John the Baptist – John 1:15
- Elisha – 1 Kings 19:21
- Moses – Exodus 20
- Barabbas – Mark 15:15
- Ezekiel – Ezekiel 28:13
- You shall not commit adultery – Exodus 20:14
- The tree of life – Genesis 2:9
- Esau – Genesis 25:25
- Amittai – Jonah 1:1
- Peter – John 1:42
- Habakkuk – Habakuk 2:1-2
- Conquering – Revelation 6:2
- Mephibosheth – 2 Samuel 9:6-7
- Sun, Moon and Stars – Genesis 1:14-19
- Psalms 46 – Psalm 46:1
- Peter – Matthew 16:16
- Tamar – 2 Samuel 13:1
- Jesus – Luke 4:14-30
- War – Revelation 6:4
- Jesus Christ – Matthew 22:21
- Nebuchadnezzar – Daniel 1:2
- the Wilderness – Matthew 4:1
- Moses – Exodus 3:2
- Isaiah – Isaiah 11:6
- Jacob – Old Testament
- Jesus – Luke 6:27-28
- Paul – Ephesians 5:1
- Jeremiah – Jeremiah 1:6
- Delilah – Judges 16:18
- A kiss – Matthew 26:48
- Galatians – Galatians 5:22-23
- Bathsheba – 2 Samuel 11:3-4
- Zechariah – Zechariah 1:20
- Paul – New Testament
- Saul – 1 Samuel 10:1-10
- Miriam – Exodus 15:20
- Sea Creatures and Birds – Genesis 1:20-23
- Timothy – 2 Corinthians 1:1
- Jude – New Testament
- Hunger – Revelation 6:6
- Jonathan – 1 Samuel 14:13-14
- God – Genesis 1:1
- David – 1 Samuel 17:49-50
- Stephen – Acts 7:59-60
- Ahimaaz – 2 Samuel 17:17-21
- Acts – Acts 23:12-14
- The word of God – Ephesians 6:17
- Absalom – 2 Samuel 14:25
- Ezekiel – Ezekiel 30:25
- the Serpent – Genesis 3:4-5
- Mara – Ruth 1:20
- Paul – Acts 28:3-5
- Abraham – Genesis 14:18-20
- You shall not murder – Exodus 20:13
- Mary Magdalene – John 20:14
- Noah – Genesis 9:13
- Jesus – Matthew 7:3
- Daniel – Daniel 2:46
- Psalms 133 – Psalm 133:1
- The Animals and Men – Genesis 1:24-31
- Absalom – 2 Samuel 14:25-26
- John – John 19:26
- Judas Iscariot – Matthew 26:14-16
- Kiriarth-arba – Genesis 23:2
- Luke – Luke 24:50-53
- Death – Revelation 6:7
- Abijah – 2 Chronicles 29:1
- Ephraim – Genesis 41:52
- Noah – Genesis 9:21
- Cain – Genesis 4:5
- Joab – 2 Samuel 20:9-10
- The Serpent – Genesis 3:14
- Paul – Acts 9:1-9
- Jesus – John 15:1
- Saul – 1 Samuel 18:10-11
- Martha – John 12:2
- Ahithophel – 2 Samuel 17:23
- Isaac – Genesis 21
- Maher-shalal-hash-baz – Isaiah 8:3-4
- Revelation – Revelation 2 e 3
- 5 – Matthew 5:37
- Peter – John 18:10-11
- David – Proverbs 1:1
- Ezekiel – Ezekiel 37:4
- Melchizedek – Genesis 14:18
- Luke – Colossians 4:14
- Romans – Romans 8:31
- Ittai – 2 Samuel 15:21
- Amos – Amos 7:7-8
- Seth – Genesis 4:25
- Jephthah – Judges 11:30-40
- Saul – 1 Samuel 9:2-17
- Bilhah – Genesis 29:29
- Deborah – Genesis 35:8
- fig tree – Genesis 3:7
- Peter – John 18
Bible Trivia Questions For Teens Questions PDF
We hope that you have been blessed and learnt something from our collection of who am I Bible trivia questions for teens, Bible trivia and answers for youth, guess the scene Bible trivia games, teen bible trivia, teenager trivia questions.
Also watch out for new bible quiz on bible jeopardy questions and answers for youth, youth group bible trivia, as well as youth group trivia questions.