How much do you know about the presidents day celebration observed in the US? Try out our president trivia question to find out more.
The Presidents Day Trivia Questions and Answers is a fun way to learn more about the history of the United States.
It’s a great way to brush up on your knowledge and test your skills on some of the most famous U.S. presidents and their accomplishments.
Presidents Day Trivia Questions And Answers
1. Who was the first United States president to be born as a U.S. citizen?
Answer: Martin Van Buren was the first U.S. born president from December 5, 1782 – July 24, 1862
2. Who is the only president in history to serve more than two terms in office?
Answer: Franklin D. Roosevelt from 1933-1941, 1941-1945, and 1945
3. How many U.S. presidents were impeached in the 20th century?
Answer: 3 US presidents were impeached so far in the 20th century. They were Andrew Johnson in 1868, Bill Clinton in 1998, and Donald Trump twice, in 2019 and 2021 but none were convicted
4. Which U.S. president currently holds the record for having the highest presidential approval rating?
Answer: George W. Bush
5. In which year did George Washington become the U.S. president?
6. Who was the only U.S. president not to have met Queen Elizabeth II?
Answer: Lyndon Johnson
7. Who is Britain’s longest serving Labour prime minister?
Answer: Tony Blair
8. Who became Britain’s longest serving prime minister in 20th century?
Answer: Margaret Thatcher, she served as prime minister for 11 Years, 208 Days
9. When was Presidents Day celebrated for the first time through out the country?
Answer: In 1885 in honor of George Washington
10. The presidents day celebration was signed into law as a federal holiday in what year?
Answer: 1879 by President Rutherford B. Hayes
11. In which month is the presidents day celebrated?
Answer: The third Monday of every February
12. During each presidents day celebration, which U.S. historical document is read in the senate floor?
Answer: President George Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address
13. Which United State president was a trained pianist and could play four other musical instruments?
Answer: Richard Nixon
14. Which U.S. president was widely ridiculed in the media for his dishevelled look?
Answer: Abraham Lincoln
15. Who was the 31st president of the United States to have written a biography of another president?
Answer: Herbert Clark Hoover
President Trivia Questions and Answers
16. Which U.S. president and his wife appeared in the 1958 television play “a turkey for the president?”
Answer: Ronald Reagan and his wife Nancy
17. The 1776 musical movie by Sherman Edwards is based on what?
Answer: the signing of the Declaration of Independence
18. The first televised presidential debate in 1960 was between?
Answer: Richard Nixon and John F. Kennedy
19. Though your opponent won the popular vote, the supreme court eventually declared which president the victor of the electoral college in 1876?
Answer: Rutherford B. Hayes
20. Which American politician and your mittens became a famous internet meme after the inauguration of Joe Biden?
Answer: Senator Bernie Sanders
21. Which president posed with a newspaper that declared your opponent the winner of your election?
Answer: Harry S. Truman’s
22. Which future U.S. president killed a man in a duel over a matter of dishonesty concerning a bet on a horse race and then dishonors his wife, Rachel?
Answer: Andrew Jackson, he kills Charles Dickinson on May 30, 1806
23. Which U.S. president served as a chief justice after his presidential term in office?
Answer: William Howard Taft, served as president from 1909-1913 and later served as the Chief Justice from 1921-1930
24. Which U.S president was a famous actor before becoming a president?
Answer: Ronald Reagan
25. Who is the oldest U.S. president at inauguration at the end of 2022?
Answer: Joe Biden, 78 years at inauguration
26. Who is the only U.S. president to be banned from the social media?
Answer: Donald Trump
27. What is the name of president Trump’s social media platform?
Answer: Truth Social
28. Which U.S. president liked to have his head rubbed with Vaseline?
Answer: Calvin Coolidge
29. Who was elected U.S. president for the second term after suffering a heart attack?
Answer: Dwight D. Eisenhower
30. Who was the president that officially recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?
Answer: Donald Trump, on December 6, 2017