50 Uplifting Prayer Points For Protection With Bible Verses
In this post, we will be sharing with you some powerful prayer points for protection with bible verses to help you pray effectively. We have put together a compilation of effective prayers for different areas in life to guide and protect you from all evil.
Prayer points for protection over our home, Bible Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Health, prayer points for protection over our finances, prayer points for protection over our jobs and employment, prayer points for protection over our marriage and relationships.
We pray that these mighty words of God will equip your daily battle against the devil's strategies that are strategically designed to distract us from living the abundant life Jesus died for us to enjoy.
- 10 Bible Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Home
- 10 Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Finances
- 10 Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Health
- 10 Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Job & Employment
- 10 Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Marriage & Relationships
- Conclusion - Prayer Points For Protection With Bible Verses
- What is the best prayer for protection?
- What are some good prayer points?
- What does God protect us from?
- What prayer do you say to bless a house?
10 Bible Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Home
1. Heavenly Father, I pray that you bless my home with peace and love this day, in Jesus' name, Amen. (Romans 15:33)
2. Lord God, please keep me and my family safe from all forms of evil including the evil one himself. Amen. (1 John 5:18)
3. Dear Lord, I thank you that You have clothed me with strength and honor; please surround us from the top of our head to the tip of our toes with Your armor so we can stand firm against all attacks from any enemy. (Psalm 91:5-7)
4. God, please help us maintain a clean home where there is no sign of the enemy, only Your word and an atmosphere that glorifies You. Amen! (Psalm 89:14-15)
5. Lord God, open my eyes to know what is going on in the spiritual realm so I can discern any schemes of the devil against me or my family and thwart his plans through Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 6:12)
6. Lord God, I ask that Your will be done in my home and that You would keep me and my family under Your protection according to Philippians 4:19. (Psalm 20:1-2)
7. Heavenly Father, please send your angels to guard and protect us from any form of harm or danger against our body and soul. (Psalm 91:11-12)
8. Lord God, may You cause all evil forces lurking around my home to flee in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen. (Luke 11:23-24)
9. Holy Spirit, come and dwell in my heart so the devil will not have any access into my heart. Lord, I pray that my enemy will not gain entrance into my household so he can not harm me or those who reside with me, for we abide under the shadow of the Almighty. (Psalm 34:7)
10. Lord God, please open my children's eyes so they may know and understand the dangers of the world including the internet and help us to keep them safe from all evil influences in Jesus' name I pray. Amen! (1 John 5:19-20)
10 Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Finances
1. Heavenly Father, we thank You that no weapon formed against us will prosper and every tongue that rises up against us cannot be used to harm us because we are more than conquerors through Christ who strengthens us. (Isaiah 54:17)
2. Lord God, please reveal any hidden agendas or schemes on our part where money is concerned so there is not a hint of greed in our lives but only a pure motivation to serve You and help others. (Philippians 4:15-19)
3. Lord, no one will be able to give any accusation against us when we come into Your presence with all joy because we walk uprightly before You according to Psalm 27:1-5.
4. Lord God, thank You that Your favor brings success and prosperity where ever it rests; please let it rest on my household so we may live abundantly as a testimony for others. Amen! (Proverbs 13:22)
5. Dear God, I ask that everything I invest in would never fail or return empty-handed but produce great financial gain for now and eternal rewards later. I ask that I would be rich in good works and generous to those in need. (2 Corinthians 9:11-13)
6. Lord God, please let me and my household be good stewards over the money You so graciously provide for us as we give generously to those who need help and not forget any of Your promises. (Malachi 3:10-12)
7. Lord Jesus, please watch over all our giving and receiving that we would never miss a single detail but be able to account for exactly how every penny was spent and received. (Matthew 25:19-29)
8. Heavenly Father, I pray that our family will prosper according to Psalm 112:3; our bread will grow sweeter each day; humiliations will not make us bitter; rather we will laugh even when things go bad because we know You are with us. (Psalm 40:1-3)
9. Lord God, please protect me and my family from the curse of poverty as we read Deuteronomy 28:1-13. (Deuteronomy 28:15)
10. Father God, I ask that each one of our needs would be met according to Your riches in glory so we will never lack anything because we live a lifestyle of giving.(Philippians 4:19b-20a)
10 Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Health
1. Lord God, I pray for those who have health issues right now as Your word promises good health for those who love you and serve you. Amen! (Psalm 103:2)
2. Thank You Lord for healing us according to Your word in James 5:14-16; I pray that divine health would surround us at all times now and forever, Amen. (Psalm 91:1)
3. Lord, I ask that You would remove any sickness, disease, or infirmity from my life through the power of the cross where Jesus bore our diseases on Himself so we could be healed according to Isaiah 53:5. Amen! (Matthew 8:17)
4. Holy Spirit, teach me how to take care of this body for my body is the temple of God. Help me not to scare or defile this temple because you dwell within. I ask that You would heal me according to 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; 24, Amen! (1 Peter 2:24)
5. Dear Lord, I cast every sickness, disease, infirmity, weakness, and all untimely death from me right and my loved ones now in the name of Jesus Christ according to Matthew 8:16-17; Acts 10:38, Amen! (Proverbs 3:7)
6. Lord God, please protect all those who are sick and bring them restoration and healing through the name of Jesus. Amen! (Philippians 2:13)
7. Lord, in the name of Jesus, I break and destroy any curse, hex, spell, jinx, over myself according to Galatians 3:13, Amen! (Numbers 23:23)
8. Father God, I pray that our family would experience only good health according to Deuteronomy 7:15; and never become weary or miss out on anything because we chose to serve You. Amen! (Deuteronomy 28:1-2)
9. Dear Lord, thank You for your blood that flows through our veins, a healthy heart that pumps life-giving blood to each of our cells, and a strong immune system that protects us from germs, viruses, and disease. Amen! (Psalm 103:1-3)
10. Lord Jesus, I pray for those who are sick and in intensive care now. I ask that you stretch your hand of mercy over them and protect them. I thank You for their speedy recovery because You are the Great Physician. Amen! (Psalm 106:3)
10 Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Job & Employment
1. Dear Lord, I thank you for this job that allows me to put food on the table. I pray for favor, wisdom, and knowledge to perform well in whatever assignment I am given. Amen!
2. I refuse to be anxious about my job because I know you will never leave me nor forsake me. Therefore, I shall not allow fear to grip my heart but rather remain confident in your unerring love for me.
3. You are the source of all good things in my life and without you nothing is possible. Give me the grace to remain focused and diligent in my work so that I can get promoted.
4. Teach me to manage my time well by planning ahead because it is time well planned that leads to an abundance of success. Lord, place your favor on me through people who would assist me materialize my dreams for this job.
5. Farther, your word says you shall supply all my needs according to your riches in glory by Jesus Christ. My life is not defined by my work but by you who began a good work in me and will bring it to completion until the day of Jesus Christ.
6. Holy Spirit, direct my hands and feet as I carry out my duties at work. Let me not be a stumbling block to others but a light for them to follow in Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
8. Lord, make your face shine on me and be gracious to me as I seek you daily. Give me a heart that is sensitive to your Spirit and a mind that is sharp enough to meet the demands of my work in Jesus' name. Amen!
9. Lord, make your strength perfect in my weakness so that when I am faced with challenges at work, I can rely on you for help. I trust in your timing because you know the best time for my breakthrough.
10. Holy Spirit, I ask that you would bless my present job or business in such a way that it will be better than what we had before and each day better than the last.
10 Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Marriage & Relationships
1. Lord Jesus, thank You for making us one flesh in marriage and helping me bring comfort and encouragement to my spouse. (Ephesians 5:22-30)
2. Holy Spirit, may my spouse and I experience the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with each other as we grow together in faith and love. Amen! (2 Corinthians 13:11)
3. Heavenly Father, I ask that You would open our eyes to see how we can work together as a team for the good of our marriage and not against each other so we can accomplish what You have called us to do. (1 Corinthians 3:16-17; Ephesians 4:26-27)
4. Lord Jesus, I ask that You would protect our marriage and relationship by bringing us together to talk about our differences rather than letting them fester until they cause problems between us. Amen! (Proverbs 17:1-5)
5. Lord, help us to be grateful for each other and seek to appreciate one another rather than take each other for granted. (1 Thessalonians 5:13).
6. Lord Jesus, I thank You that my spouse is part of Your plan to fulfill our destiny in Christ together. Keep him/her safe from every evil work and protect him/her where ever he/she goes. Amen! (2 Corinthians 2:14-17)
7. Lord, I pray that You would bless my spouse with godly parenting skills so that our children's lives would be blessed, nourished, and protected by the power of your name. Amen! (Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Psalm 127:3-5).
8. Lord Jesus, I ask for an outpouring of your Holy Spirit so that my spouse and I will have a loving, supportive relationship filled with joy, harmony, peace, patience, kindness, goodness & faithfulness in Christ together. Amen! (Galatians 5:22)
9. Lord God Almighty, it is by your power alone that we can do everything about life and godliness through the one who has called us to glory and virtue. (2 Peter 1:3).
10. Heavenly Father, I thank You for my spouse and pray for a spirit of contentment in the Lord to be over our marriage and relationship today. Amen! (Philippians 4:11-13)
Conclusion - Prayer Points For Protection With Bible Verses
We hope that you have been blessed by our collection of powerful prayer points for protection with bible verses, prayer points for protection over our home, Bible Prayer Points For Protection Over Our Health, prayer points for protection over our finances, prayer points for protection over our jobs and employment, prayer points for protection over our marriage and relationships. Don't forget to checkout our blog section for the latest frequently asked bible questions and quizzes.
What is the best prayer for protection?
There is no definitive answer, as different people will have different prayers that work best for them. However, a good place to start is with Psalm 91, which is a prayer for protection specifically. It invokes God's help and promises safety and security to those who follow His guidance. If you are looking for a prayer to protect yourself or your loved ones, Psalm 91 is a great option.
What are some good prayer points?
Again, there is no definitive answer, as different people will have different prayers that work best for them. However, here are some general prayer points that may be helpful:
- Thank God for all the good in your life
- Ask for strength and courage to face whatever challenges you may be facing
- Ask for protection from harm, both physical and spiritual
- Ask for God's guidance in your life
- Pray for the safety and well-being of your loved ones
- Praise God for all He has done for you
- Offer up prayers for those who are struggling
- Ask for God's forgiveness for your sins
- Thank God for all He has done for you, both big and small
What does God protect us from?
One of the things that God protects us from is harm. He watches over us and keeps us safe from danger. He also provides for us and gives us everything we need to survive. We can trust in God to protect us and keep us safe, no matter what may come our way.
What prayer do you say to bless a house?
Bless this house, oh Lord, make it a haven of safety and peace. Fill it with your love and presence, let your light shine in every room. May all who enter here be blessed with your grace and mercy. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.