50 Powerful Prayers Against Evil
In this article, we will be sharing with you some powerful prayers against evil, and prayers of protection against evil.
Prayer is a very important part of our Christian walk. It is through prayer that we communicate with God and share our hearts with Him. Prayer is also one of the most effective weapons against evil.
"The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." - James 5:16
- Prayers Against Evil Altars
- Prayer Against War and Conflict
- Prayers Against Evil Tongue
- Prayers Against Curses
- Prayer For Protection From Evil Over Your Family
- How do you pray for protection from evil?
- What is the meaning of Psalm 110?
- What does Psalms 121 say?
- What does Psalms 27 say?
- How do you deal with enemies according to the Bible?
- What is the meaning of Psalm 23?
- How do you fight against temptation?
Prayers Against Evil Altars
Prayer is one of the most powerful weapons against evil desires, spiritual attacks. When we pray, we are putting ourselves in a position to receive spiritual protection, good health through the precious blood of Jesus and power. Below prayers can be used as prayers for protection from evil.
1) Heavenly Father, I come before You today in the name of Jesus Christ. I ask for Your protection against all forms of evil. I declare that I am covered by the blood of Jesus and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
2) Father, I ask You to protect my family, friends, and loved ones from all forms of evil. Keep them safe from harm and help them to walk in Your ways.
3) Lord Jesus, I ask You to come into my life and protect me from all forms of evil. I renounce the power of darkness and declare that I am now under the authority of Jesus Christ.
4) Holy Spirit, I ask You to fill me with Your power and protection against all forms of evil. Help me to be strong in the face of evil and to resist temptation.
5) Father, I ask You to give me wisdom and discernment to know how to protect myself and my loved ones from evil. Help me to be alert to the schemes of the enemy and to take action against them.
6) Lord, I ask You to surround me with Your angels of protection. I declare that no evil shall befall me and that no harm will come to me or my loved ones.
7) Heavenly Father, I ask You to reveal any areas in my daily life that are vulnerable to evil attack. Help me to take steps to fortify myself against the enemy's schemes. Amen.
8) Lord Jesus, I ask that You bind the powers of evil working against me. I declare that I am no longer under the dominion of darkness, but am now a child of light. Thank you father, for you are the King of kings and Lord of lords.
9) Father God, I ask that You fill me with the power of the Holy Spirit so that I can be a powerful instrument against all spiritual forces. Give me the strength, faith and courage to stand up against the enemy and to help others do the same. Thank you Lord, for taking away every form of fear in me, Amen.
10) Almighty God, I ask You to pour out Your spirit of love and healing over those who have been hurt by evil. Bring them comfort and peace in their time of need. Amen!
Prayer Against War and Conflict
Dear Lord, we live in times where evil is openly spreading all over the nations. Many are been persecuted for the gospel. We all have seen what evil did in Iraq, Syria, Rohingya, Ukraine and many other nations around the world. We have seen many innocent women, children and men face persecution.
The nation of America is been plagued with mass shootings and the innocent becomes the victim. We see what is going on in the country of Myanmar, northern part of Nigeria and many other places unknown to us.
1) Lord, I ask that you protect us from all these wars spreading globally and do not let the plans of Satan come near me or any of my household. Protect your children in all the nations of the earth and let your wrath come upon the evil one's.
Your word says in Psalm 138:7 "Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me."
Lord, just as you have promised above, so shall it be for me, my household and all my loved once in Jesus' name - Amen.
2) Lord God, the world is on fire, please put out the fire with your rain of love and peace. Cover us with your feathers and hide us in the shadow of your wings from all these evils and from the wickedness of this present world. Grant us long life, peace, and help us to find rest in this trying times, Amen.
3) Eternal Father, I ask that you have mercy on us and forgive us all our sins. Help us to repent and turn away from our wicked ways so that we can be saved from all these spiritual warfare. Grant us the wisdom and understanding to know what is right and wrong and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
4) Lord God, your word says in Matthew 24 that there will be wars, rumors of wars in the last days. I ask that you give us the courage and strength to stand firm, and stand strong in our faith and not be afraid of anything that comes our way. This I ask in the precious name of your son Jesus Christ, Amen.
5) Dear God, I thank you for your promises that no evil spirits can harm us excerpt by our own doing. Lord, I pray that you will stretch out your loving hands to protect those in the front line of these wars from any physical harm. Let them find rest under the shadow of your wings. Only you Lord, can bring peace upon the earth, can save lives and can set free those that have been affected by war. Thank you Lord, for answered prayers, Amen.
Prayers Against Evil Tongue
1) Heavenly Father, I come before you today in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I ask for your protection against every negative words that have been spoken against me. I declare that I am covered by the blood of Jesus and no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
2) Father, I ask you to protect my family, friends, and loved ones from evil tongue or lieing tongues. Keep them safe from harm and help them to always speak life into others.
3) Lord Jesus, I ask you to come into my life and protect me from the evil tongue. I renounce the power of darkness and declare that I am now under the authority of Jesus Christ.
4) Holy Spirit, I ask you to fill me with your power and protection against every evil tongue. Help me to be strong in the face of evil and to resist temptation.
5) Lord God, I ask you to give me wisdom and discernment to know how to protect myself and my loved ones from the evil tongue. Help me to be alert to the schemes of the enemy and to take action against them.
6) Heavenly Father, I ask you to surround me with your angels of protection. I declare that no evil shall befall me and that no harm will come to me or my loved ones.
7) Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that every evil word spoken against me or my family be null and void from today and forever in the name of Jesus, Amen.
8) In the name of Jesus, every unfavorable words spoken against me and my loved once, be reversed and be turned for our good in Jesus' name - Amen.
9) Dear Father, I bind every spirit of gossip, evil plots, slander, and character assassination over me and my family in the name of your son Jesus Christ - Amen.
10) Lord, today I declare that I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every evil deeds of the enemy shall be exposed and defeated in Jesus' name - Amen.
Prayers Against Curses
God's word makes it very clear that as long as you are a child of God, no curse can come your way because you are under His protection. However, there are certain people who deliberately try to put a curse on others and this is where these prayers come in handy.
1) Dear God, I stand before you today in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I ask for your protection against every curse that has been spoken over me. I declare that I am covered by the precious blood of Jesus and no weapon of the enemy formed against me shall prosper. In Jesus holy name I pray, Amen.
2) Heavenly Father, we come to you today asking for your protection against curses and witchcraft. We know that you are a mighty God who can protect us from all evil.
We bind any curses or witchcraft that may be directed against us and we cast them all down to the feet of Jesus. We ask that you would protect us from all harm and that you would keep us safe in your care. Amen.
3) Dear God, I come to you in prayer asking for your precious covering against any curses that may be spoken against me. Lord, I know that you are a God of love and mercy and that you would never allow me to be harmed by someone else's words.
However, I also know that the enemy is a liar and that he will do anything to try and destroy me and anyone close to me. So I ask that you protect me from his lies and from any curses that may be spoken against me. Lord, let me experiece your holy presence in my life and let me find refuge in your arms. Amen.
4) Almighty God, I ask for your divine protection against any and all curses that may be directed against my friends. I ask that you cloth them with your full armor so that they may be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil.
Thank you father for thy protection over these lives, this I pray in Jesus name, Amen.
5) Father, in Jesus name, we come togather to thank you for the protection you have already given us from any and every curse. We praise you for being a God who is always there for us, no matter what.
We ask that you would continue to protect us and our loved ones from any evil spirit that may come our way. Amen.
6) Heavenly Father, thank you for the power of truth that is in your word. I declare that any curse spoken against me or my family shall not stand because we are living under your protection.
Father, you are worthy of all the praise and all the honor. We love you and we thank you for everything. Amen.
Prayer For Protection From Evil Over Your Family
1) Lord, who is like unto you? You are a God who always protects your children from evil. Thank you for being our shield and our buckler. We ask that you would continue to protect us from all harm. Let our prayer be accepted in your prsence, Amen.
2) Heavenly Father, we come to you today asking for your protection over our family. We ask that you would guard us from all evil and keep us safe from harm. We love you and trust in your power to protect us, Amen.
3) Lord, I comit my family into your care. I ask that you would protect and watch over them and keep them safe from all harm. I trust in your power to guard and protect them always and forever, Amen.
4) Father, I thank you for you are the head of the family. Lord, I pray that you surround us with your love, truth, purest joy and power. I pray that you would protect us from all evil and keep us safe in your care, Amen.
5) Dear God, I lift up every member of my family to you. It is written that a house divided against itself cannot stand. The devil seeks to divide us and destroy us. So, Lord, I pray that you would bind us together in love and unity.
You took what the enemy meant for evil and turned it around for good for my family. I thank you my God, for we have been set free from the bondage of curses. All glory and honor be unto your great name, Amen.
In conclusion, it is important to remember that God is always with us and will protect us from evil. No matter what situation we are facing, we can always turn to God in prayer and He will hear us.
We should also be mindful of the words that we speak, because our words have power and can either bless or curse someone.
So let us use our words wisely and always pray for others. If anyone hurts us, let us forgive the person immediate rather than taking revenge. We are in constant spiritual warfare with the devil, so let us cloth ourselves with the full armor of God and be strong in the Lord. In this way, we can prevent the enemy from using our own words against us. Amen.
How do you pray for protection from evil?
One way to pray for protection from evil is to recite Psalm 91. This Psalm is a prayer for safety and security, and it asks God to protect us from all harm. You can read it or recite it aloud, asking God to keep you safe from all danger.
What is the meaning of Psalm 110?
Psalm 110 is a Psalm that asks for God's help in times of trouble. The writer asks for God to protect them and to help them overcome their enemies. This Psalm can be a source of strength and hope in difficult times.
What does Psalms 121 say?
"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth..."
Psalm 121 is a song of hope and strength in God. This verse talks about looking to God for help in times of trouble, and it reminds us that He is the one who created everything. When we feel overwhelmed, we can find comfort in this Psalm.
What does Psalms 27 say?
"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"
Psalm 27 is a song of confidence in God. This verse says that God is our light and salvation and that we have nothing to fear. When we are afraid, we can read this Psalm and remember that God is with us. He will protect us and help us through anything.
How do you deal with enemies according to the Bible?
The Bible says that we should love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us. We should not retaliate against them, but rather pray for their conversion. By doing this, we can break the cycle of hatred and revenge. God will judge our enemies in His time, and we should leave that to Him. In the meantime, we should pray for them and try to show them, love.
What is the meaning of Psalm 23?
The meaning of Psalm 23 is that God is always with us, no matter what happens. This Psalm reassures us that even when we walk through the darkest valleys, God is with us. He will protect us and guide us through whatever comes our way. This Psalm is a source of comfort and hope in times of trouble.
How do you fight against temptation?
The Bible says that we should flee from temptation and resist it with all our strength. We should ask God for help in resisting temptation, and we should also have accountability partners who can help us stay on track. When we face temptation, we should remember the consequences of giving in and resist it with everything we have.
We hope that you have been blessed by our collection of powerful prayers against evil, and prayers of protection against evil. Don’t forget to check out our blog section for the latest frequently asked bible questions and quizzes.
- Bible Verses About Fasting and Praying
- Prayers For Alcoholic Husband (Alcohol Abuse)
- Bible Verses – Prayers Against Affliction KJV
- Prayers For Spiritual Cleansing
- Prayer Points For Protection With Bible Verses
- Prayers About Love
- Prayers For Intercessors
Leave a Reply