The Office Trivia Questions and Answers is a great way for fans of the comedy show to test their knowledge and have some fun.
The questions range from easy to difficult and cover many aspects of the show, including characters, plotlines, quotes, and more.
The Office Trivia Questions and Answers
1. Michael’s departure from “The Office” occurred during which season?
Answer: Season 7
2. What is the real name of Plop in “The Office, season 9”?
3. Who did Michael ultimately decide to bring with him to Jamaica?
4. What is the real name of Erin Hannon in the show “The Office”?
Answer: Kelly Erin Hannon
5. In the first season of The Office, what does Pam steal?
Answer: Post-It notes
6. What is Dwight porcupine’s name in “The Office?”
7. How many brothers does Jim Halpert in the show?
Answer: Two brothers
8. What was the name of Angela’s cats killed by her boyfriend Dwight?
9. Who is Kevin Malone’s band called in the show “The Office”?
10. Who is Pam’s mother dating in the famous TV show “The Office”?
Answer: Michael Scott
Fun Office Trivia Questions
11. Who was in charge of the Stamford office as a regional manager?
Answer: Josh Poter
12. In the TV show “The Office,” what exactly did Michael order at Hooters?
Answer: A gourmet hot dog
13. What is the name of the company in The Office?
Answer: Dunder Mifflin
14. What is produced on Dwight’s family farm in The Office?
15. Who is the Assistant to the Regional Manager in The Office?
Answer: Dwight Schrute
16. In which season did Jim and Pam get married in the office?
Answer: Jim and Pam got married in Season 6.
17. Who purchased Michael’s “World’s Best Boss” mug?
Answer: Michael himself bought the mug at Spencer Gifts
18. What does Dwight store in his car just for special events?
19. Who plays the role of Stanley Hudson in The Office?
Answer: Leslie David Baker plays the role of Stanley Hudson in The Office.
20. What does Andy call Jim instead of his given name?
Answer: Big Tuna
The Office Trivia Questions Difficult
21. What is the name of the building security guard for the building in “The Office”?
22. In the TV show “The Office,” what food is Kevin forced to eat?
23. Who is the firm that eventually acquires Dunder Mifflin in The Office?
Answer: Sabre International
24. Who gets engaged to Andy Bernard in season 6?
Answer: Angela Martin gets engaged to Andy Bernard in season 6.
25. Who wrote the theme song for The Office?
Answer: The theme song was written by Jay Ferguson and performed by The Scrantones.
26. How many seasons did The Office run for?
Answer: The Office ran for 9 seasons from 2005 to 2013.
27. What is Andy Bernard’s catchphrase in The Office?
Answer: Andy Bernard’s catchphrase is “That’s what she said.”
28. Who plays the role of Phyllis Vance on The Office?
Answer: Phyllis Vance is played by Phyllis Smith.
29. Where does Michael go on his summer vacation in season 3?
Answer: Michael goes to Jamaica on his summer vacation in season 3.
30. What is the name of the character played by B. J. Novak in The Office?
Answer: Ryan Howard
Easy The Office Trivia Questions and Answers
31. Who is Meredith’s daughter in The Office?
Answer: Meredith’s daughter is named Wendy
32. What position did Kelly Kapoor held at Dunder Mifflin in The Office?
Answer: Kelly Kapoor held the position of Customer Service Representative at Dunder Mifflin.
33. How many children do Creed Bratton and Angela have together?
Answer: Creed Bratton and Angela have one child together, Phillip
34. Who does Michael Scott marry in the season 8 finale?
Answer: Holly Flax
35. What is the name of the company that Michael Scott starts in season 7?
Answer: The Michael Scott Paper Company
36. What name did Dwight give to his beet farm in The Office?
Answer: Dwight named his beet farm Schrute Farms.
37. In The Office, what was Kevin’s secret Santa gift?
Answer: A footbath
38. What is the name of the character played by Craig Robinson in The Office?
Answer: Darryl Philbin
39. What is the name of the company that Jim Halpert starts in season 8 of The Office?
40. Who played the character of Jan Levinson in The Office?
Answer: Melora Hardin