In this trivia quiz, you will be asked many questions about women in the Bible and given four possible answers. Some of these questions are easy, while others are more challenging. Do your best to see how many you can get right!
Women In The Bible Questions
1. She was the first wife of the King of Persia, and was banished for failing to appear at the King’s banquet.
a: Queen Anna
b: Queen Deborah
c: Queen Esther
d: Queen Vashti
2. Leah’s handmaid who becomes wife of Jacob and bears him two sons.
3. Who was the mother of Timothy?
4. Who is the only female judge mentioned in the Bible, in the Old Testament?
5. The wife of wicked Nabal who became a wife of King David after Nabal’s death?
6. The aged Jewish Prophetess who prophesied about Jesus at the Temple?
7. The queen of Judah during reign of King Jehoram, and later became sole ruler of Judah for five years?
8. What was the name of Joseph’s Egyptian wife?
9. What is the name of Moses’ sister?
10. Who is the mother-in-law of Ruth?
11. Jacob had twelve sons, who became the Patriarchs of the 12 tribes of Israel, and one daughter, what was her name?
12. The wife of Old Testament, Hosea?
13. Who was the young beautiful concubine who’s duty was to keep aged King David warm?
14. Who was the evil King Ahab’s (evil) wife?
15. The mother of Moses, Aaron and Miriam?
16. What was the name of Moses’ wife and the name of his father-in-law?
a: Zipporah and Gomer
b: Zipporah and Bathsheba
c: Zipporah and Jethro
d: Zipporah and Lydia
17. Who was the daughter of Herod II and Herodias, who demanded the head of John the Baptist?
18. What were the names of Jacob’s two wives?
a: Leah and Abishag
b: Leah and Rachel
c: Bathsheba and Rachel
d: Ruth and Rachel
19. What was the name of King Agrippa’s wife?
20. The name of the woman who suddenly died for lying to the Holy Spirit about money?
Easy Women of the Bible Questions
21. Who did Abraham take for a wife after Sarah’s death?
22. Who was the woman responsible for Sampson’s hair being cut?
23. Who was King Saul’s wife and mother-inlaw of King David?
24. Who was Sarah’s handmaiden who was given to husband Abraham to produce an heir?
25. Who was the wife of Uriah the Hitite and later King David?
26. Jacob had children with both of his wives’ maid servants. What were their names?
a: Bilhah and Zilpah
b: Bilhah and Tabitha
c: Bilhah and Sapphira
d: Zipporah and Zilpah
27. Who was the woman in Joppa who died and Peter brought her back to life?
28. Who was the mother of John the Baptist?
29. Who was the prophetess who dedicated her son to the Lord and he stayed at the Temple?
30. Who did Boaz marry?
31. Who was the woman from Thyatira who was a dealer in purple cloth and worshipped God?
32. Who was the daughter of King Saul and the first wife of King David?
33. Who was the woman Paul described as a servant of the church in Cenchrea?
34. Who was the woman, one of the two, that were walking on the road to Emmaus when Jesus walked with them?
35. Who was the woman who attempted to kill Elijah after he had put the prophets of Baal to death?
36. Which woman committed adultery with David, but few years later gave birth to Solomon, the wisest king in the Bible?
37. Who was the woman that bore the first set of twins, Jacob and Esau?
38. Who said that her sister Mary would not help her prepare food as Jesus taught them?
39. Who saw Jesus who had risen from the dead before He ascended to His father?
40. Who was the woman who had her name changed by God to Sarah?
Proverbs 31 Woman Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What is the wife of a noble character worth more than?
2. The heart of her husband does what?
Answer: Trust her
3. The wife of this noble character is compared to what?
Answer: Merchant ship
4. Fill in the blank: “with the fruit of her hands she planteth a __”
5. All her household is clothed with what?
6. She makes linen garments and does what with it?
Answer: Sells them
7. The wife of this noble character is clothed in what?
Answer: Strength and honour
8. Complete this verse: “She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of __”
9. Her children rise up and call her what?
10. A woman that feared the Lord, she shall be what?
Women In The Bible Quiz Answers
1. Queen Vashti (Esther Chapter 1)
2. Zilpah (Genesis 30:9-11)
3. Eunice ( 2 Timothy 1:5)
4. Deborah (Judges 4:4)
5. Abigail (1 Samuel 25:39)
6. Anna (Luke 2:36)
7. Athaliah (2 Kings 8:26)
8. Asenath (Genesis 41:45)
9. Miriam (Exodous 15:20)
10. Naomi (Ruth 1:22)
11. Dinah (Genesis 34:1)
12. Gomer (Hosea 1:3)
13. Abishag (1Kings 1:3)
14. Jezebel (1 Kings 16:31)
15. Jochebed (Exodous 6:20)
16. Zipporah and Jethro (Exodous 2:21)
17. Salome (Matthew 14:6)
18. Leah and Rachel (Genesis 29:26-28)
19. Bernice (Acts 25:13, 25:23)
20. Sapphira (Acts 5:9-10)
21. Keturah (Genesis 25:1)
22. Delilah (Judges 16:1-21)
23. Ahinoam (1 Samuel 14:49-50)
24. Hagar (Genesis 16:2-4)
25. Bathsheba (2 Samuel 11:2-5)
26. Bilhah and Zilpah (Genesis 29:31-35, 30:1-12)
27. Tabitha (Acts 9:36-41)
28. Elisabeth (Luke 1:5-7)
29. Hannah (1 Samuel 1:22-22)
30. Ruth ( Ruth 4:9-10)
31. Lydia (Acts 16:14-15)
32. Michal (1 Samuel 19:11)
33. Phoebe (Romans 16:1)
34. Cleopas (Luke 24:18)
35. Jezebel (1 Kings 19:1-2)
36. Bathsheba (2 Samuel 11)
37. Rebekah (Genesis 25:26)
38. Martha (Luke 10:38-42)
39. Magdalene (John 20:11-18)
40. Sarai (Genesis 17:15)