Trivia Boss Quiz
Are you a fan of trivia games and quizzes? Do you have what it takes to be crowned the ultimate Trivia Boss? Well, now is your chance to prove it!
Take the Trivia Boss Quiz and see how much you know about various topics. From history to science and technology, this quiz covers it all. Challenge your friends and family to see who reigns supreme as the Trivia Boss.
See also Clash Royale Quiz Questions and Answers.
Trivia Boss Questions: History and Geography
1. What civilization is known for the first writing system known as hieroglyphics?
2. In what year did the Spanish Armada attempt to invade England?
3. What is the third largest island in the Mediterranean?
4. Which country is the largest country in Europe?
d: United States
5. Which of the following countries was not a part of the Soviet Union?
6. Which of the following was not a civilization in ancient Mesopotamia?
7. What is the name of the strait that separates Asia and North America?
a: Strait of Gibraltar
b: Bering Strait
c: Davis Strait
d: Magellan Strait
8. What is the name of the ancient city in modern-day Turkey that was famously destroyed by a volcano in 79 AD?
9. Which of the following countries is not a member of the G7?
10. In what year did South Africa hold its first democratic election, marking the end of apartheid?
Trivia Boss Answers: History and Geography
- Bering Strait
Trivia Boss Questions: Music and Movies
1. What was the first feature-length animated movie ever released?
a: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
d: The Lion King
2. Who won the Best Actor Oscar for his role in the movie "The Revenant"?
a: Eddie Redmayne
b: Leonardo DiCaprio
c: Michael Fassbender
d: Matt Damon
3. Who directed the movie "The Shawshank Redemption"?
a: Martin Scorsese
b: Quentin Tarantino
c: Frank Darabont
d: Steven Spielberg
4. Which song by Adele won the Grammy Award for Record of the Year in 2012?
a: Rolling in the Deep
b: Someone Like You
c: Set Fire to the Rain
5. What is the highest-grossing movie of all time, when adjusted for inflation?
c: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
d: Gone with the Wind
6. In the movie "The Matrix," what is the name of the character played by Keanu Reeves?
b: Agent Smith
7. Who played the role of Tony Stark / Iron Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
a: Robert Downey Jr.
b: Chris Evans
c: Chris Hemsworth
d: Mark Ruffalo
8. What is the name of the fictional planet where the events of the "Star Wars" movies take place?
9. Who directed the movie "Inception"?
a: Ridley Scott
b: James Cameron
c: Christopher Nolan
d: Steven Spielberg
10. Who wrote the popular song hallelujah?
a: Joni Mitchell
b: Bob Dylan
c: Paul Simon
d: Leonard Cohen
Trivia Boss Answers: Music and Movies
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Frank Darabont
- Rolling in the Deep
- Gone with the Wind
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Christopher Nolan
- Leonard Cohen
Trivia Boss Questions: Science and Technology
1. What is the second biggest planet in the Solar System?
2. Which organ system ingests food and breaks it down into smaller chemical units?
a: Respiratory system
b: Digestive system
c: Circulatory system
d: Nervous system
3. How is called the place where freshwater streams and rivers meet the sea?
4. A general term for physics research which is intended for particular use is called?
a: Engineering physics
b: Materials science
c: Applied physics
d: Condensed matter physics
5. The coffee tree Correa arabica is native to which country?
6. What percent of the weight of the human body makes carbon?
7. What bird can fly backwards and upside down?
8. What is the most dangerous ant in the world according to Guinness Book of Records?
a: Tiger ant
b: Fire ant
c: Bulldog ant
d: Weaver ant
9. Who invented the first manned hot air balloon?
a: Montgolfier brothers
b: Francesco Lana de Terzi
c: Bartolomeu de Gusmão
d: Wright brothers
10. Where is octopuses' digestive system located?
a: In their tentacles
b: In their mantle cavity
c: In their tail
d: In their head
Trivia Boss Answers: Science and Technology
- Digestive system
- Applied physics
- Bulldog ant
- Montgolfier brothers
- In their head
Leave a Reply