Fun Bible Quiz On Endurance
How much do you know about what the Bible says about endurance? Take our Bible quiz on endurance to find out more.
- Bible Quiz On Endurance Questions
- 1. The Bible says that we need to persevere so that when we have done the will of God, we will __?
- 2. Which of the following is the fruit of endurance?
- 3. Which of the following does endurance produce according to the book of Romans?
- 4. Which of the following is the biblical meaning of endure?
- 5. The Bible says in the book of James, that when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for __.
- 6. The Bible teaches that those who persevere and overcome in faith shall inherit what?
- 7. The Bible says in Revelation, that we should hold on to what we have, so that no one will take our __.
- 8. Complete this verse: "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season __"
- 9. In Hebrews, we are told to lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and to run with ___?
- 10. God promises that when we remain steadfast under trial, and stood the test of time, we will receive what?
- Bible Quiz On Endurance Answers
- What is Endurance?
- Examples of Endurance in the Bible
- 1. Joshua
- 2. Hannah
- 3. Jeremiah
- 4. Job
- 5. Jesus
- 6. Nehemiah
Bible Quiz On Endurance Questions
1. The Bible says that we need to persevere so that when we have done the will of God, we will __?
a: be taken to paradise
b: receive what God has promised
c: easily raise the dead
d: be enriched with great wealth
2. Which of the following is the fruit of endurance?
c: Mighty warrior
d: New Beginning
3. Which of the following does endurance produce according to the book of Romans?
4. Which of the following is the biblical meaning of endure?
a: to be powerful
b: to remain firm
c: to let go easily
d: to have hope in self
5. The Bible says in the book of James, that when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for __.
d: great joy
6. The Bible teaches that those who persevere and overcome in faith shall inherit what?
a: the land
c: eternal life
d: the kingdom
7. The Bible says in Revelation, that we should hold on to what we have, so that no one will take our __.
8. Complete this verse: "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season __"
a: there shall be plenty
b: we shall be saved
c: our enemies will be defeated
d: we will reap
9. In Hebrews, we are told to lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and to run with ___?
a: faith that is set before us
b: endurance the race that is set before us
c: a purpose and vision given to us
10. God promises that when we remain steadfast under trial, and stood the test of time, we will receive what?
a: the crown of endurance
b: the crown of David
c: the crown of thorns
d: the crown of life
Bible Quiz On Endurance Answers
1. receive what God has promised
4. to remain firm
5. great joy
6. eternal life
8. we will reap
9. endurance the race that is set before us
10. the crown of life
What is Endurance?
Endurance is the inner determination that allows someone to continue doing something despite how difficult it is.
The Bible tells us that endurance is a virtue and that it is important to endure through difficult times.
For example, in Psalms 46:1 we read, "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." This verse reminds us that even when things are tough, God is always there for us.
In James 1:12 we also read, "Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him." This verse reminds us that even though trials may be difficult, they can make us stronger in our faith.
Examples of Endurance in the Bible
Joshua 1:6-7 KJV - "Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest."
1 Samuel 1:9-11 KJV - "So Hannah rose up after they had eaten in Shiloh, and after they had drunk. Now Eli the priest sat upon a seat by a post of the temple of the Lord. And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the Lord, and wept sore. And she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head."
Jeremiah 1:17-19 KJV - "Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them. For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land. And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee."
James 5:10-11 KJV - "Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy."
Hebrews 2:17-18 KJV - "Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted."
Nehemiah 6:15-16 KJV - "So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty and two days. And it came to pass, that when all our enemies heard thereof, and all the heathen that were about us saw these things, they were much cast down in their own eyes: for they perceived that this work was wrought of our God."
Leave a Reply